**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will be we refunded if we purchased grandmaster crystals instead of cavs?

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
I was an idiot and god them mixed up, though I don't even know why they r in our store. Anyone know if we can get a refund?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I doubt it.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    It's not the company's fault so I expect not.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    If you did not open them, they will likely revert it.

If you did, they won‘t ... otherwise everyone could come and refund Crystals if they aren‘t happy about the results.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    @JoshKosh557 did u get the shards back??I did the same mistake of opening 2019 gm crystals and although I have put in a ticket, I am not hopeful
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    I bought a uncollected crystal by mistake and raised a ticket - they took it back and gave me back the shards to buy the cav version. it took them about 24h to revert the purchase. there's one condition - you need to have the crystal unopened in your inventory
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@JoshKosh557 did u get the shards back??I did the same mistake of opening 2019 gm crystals and although I have put in a ticket, I am not hopeful

If you opened them, not happening
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited December 2020

If you opened them, not happening
    Yea I figured as much...that grind now feels useless cuz of a stupid mistake...at least I got some gold out of it
    There should have been some sort of design difference between gm and cav crystals if they were going to be placed side by side...even though I should have been more careful,this would not have happened if there was a clear difference between the two types of crystals
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I would imagine you need to go through security question who you are, what’s the birth day of your account and the originally name of the in-game username before the name change token existed and so on to prove that it is really you asking for the revert.