Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Guillotine 2099 on the John Mulaney's Challenge

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Just pulled her 5 star* and ive seen in the past week many videos that players used
her against Chapter 2 howard the duck, what makes her so benefical against him and should
I really quickly ramp her up to Rank 4 at least ?

Comments

• Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    It’s a rage node, so if you do more than a certain percent of his health it will give him a fury and eventually make him unblockable. Guillotine99 can’t crit so she doesn’t really worry about passing that threshold. Plus she does a ton of damage (energy bonus damage after every it) so it makes her good. She’s considered top 3ish tech behind ghost and warlock by a lot of people.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes. She handles HTD, gwenpool and deadpool very effectively. HTD because her energy damage bypasses the physical resistance node, she doesn't crit, therefore doesn't trigger rage, throw your SP 3 when he's at about 2% health. Gwenpool because her auxillary damage bypasses power shield. Deadpool is a pretty standard fight either way.

Pro tip: if she doesn't end a fight during her SP 3 animation but the energy damage kills the opponent, it counts towards carrying over 100 hits to the subsequent fight. Also, rank her up.
  • Options

It’s a rage node, so if you do more than a certain percent of his health it will give him a fury and eventually make him unblockable. Guillotine99 can’t crit so she doesn’t really worry about passing that threshold. Plus she does a ton of damage (energy bonus damage after every it) so it makes her good. She’s considered top 3ish tech behind ghost and warlock by a lot of people.

She's better than Warlock in my opinion. I get a lot of backlash for saying it, but I simply don't care and will continue to say it.
  • Options

awesome thanks !
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Yes. She handles HTD, gwenpool and deadpool very effectively. HTD because her energy damage bypasses the physical resistance node, she doesn't crit, therefore doesn't trigger rage, throw your SP 3 when he's at about 2% health. Gwenpool because her auxillary damage bypasses power shield. Deadpool is a pretty standard fight either way.

Pro tip: if she doesn't end a fight during her SP 3 animation but the energy damage kills the opponent, it counts towards carrying over 100 hits to the subsequent fight. Also, rank her up.

wow ! she sounds very decent !
    Im running suicide masteries, will it benefit her even more ?
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, she's one of the most suicide friendly champs since she's immune to the debuffs, and easily heals back the recoil with her stability function.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    She works great with suicides especially when she is ramped up, just throw her 1% preflight in and she heals the dmg she gets through recoil
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Valmarx said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, she's one of the most suicide friendly champs since she's immune to the debuffs, and easily heals back the recoil with her stability function.
    Then ill invest in her till Rank 5.
    Still, didn't understood how the combo exactly works, is she like Aegon ?
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

Kill_Grey said:

Valmarx said:

Kill_Grey said:

Then ill invest in her till Rank 5.
    Still, didn't understood how the combo exactly works, is she like Aegon ?
    Na, she's very different from aegon. If you read through her abilities, you'd probably understand what's going on.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Used my Rank 2 6* along with 4* Aegon, 5* Hype, 6* Rank 2 Morningstar, and 5* Fury to complete the challenge with less than 400 units. A lot of people sleep on Morningstar but if you do use her Guilly synergizes pretty well. I was also able to do a LOL completion with Rank 2 Guilly and only used 2 revives. Take her up to rank 5 as a 5*, hell, somehow take her up to rank 6 if you can lol
  • Options

Used my Rank 2 6* along with 4* Aegon, 5* Hype, 6* Rank 2 Morningstar, and 5* Fury to complete the challenge with less than 400 units. A lot of people sleep on Morningstar but if you do use her Guilly synergizes pretty well. I was also able to do a LOL completion with Rank 2 Guilly and only used 2 revives. Take her up to rank 5 as a 5*, hell, somehow take her up to rank 6 if you can lol

Yeah, I did mine with my rank 5 5* paired with Nick, Quake, Hype and AA in 8 revives 😜.

And what's funny is that she's the only one out of them all that didn't die at all, nor require me to use potions on, and still was at 50% health even though I used her for like half of the thing. 😅
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    Because she can self repair back to 50% once every fight. XD
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Dont forgot the ease of getting combo shield with her (do heavy attack) and how she can regenerate health each fight.