**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rivalry: Morningstar VS Claire voyant

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE RIVALRY BATTLES! LETS JUST GET RIGHT INTO THE ACTION AND LETS SEE ARE CHARACTER VS CHARACTER!
The champs have been announced, the characters are getting ready, lets see the two contestants! CLAIRE VOYANT AND MORNINGSTAR!

If you dont know the rules, you will vote the champion you think is better, and I will see the poll votes, and get the info! To see who is better Morning star, or claire voyant!(First tound of champion head to head dules)

Rivalry: Morningstar VS Claire voyant 181 votes

Morningstar
9%
SaiyanTheManMythLegendMoosetiptronicZombieZeddAmazing_Demon05DarkEternityHera1d_of_Ga1actusMetalJakeKbmbbCtfz35EdeuinkSneakyWarriorVenom_3021Agent_X_zzzJragonMaster170odishika123JoshKosh557 17 votes
Claire voyant
90%
DalBotBendyPalanthraxHaji_SaabRaganatorzuffyallinashesXxicylovexXRagnarok13Drake2078BenderParth_kashyapAlex13369Bpn88855SungjDarkrider05PenumbrousUncle_Fatty_247MityAntLvernon15 164 votes

Comments

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Claire voyant
    She is more versatile, quick to access and fits in every kind of content. Morning star is a beast when ramped up but doesn't shines overall the quest. So my vote goes to claire (Claire also has more reliable power control, immunities, healing, etc).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    @OneManArmy who ya voting for?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

I think Claire is overrated, so I voted Morningstar.

I thought so too, but after using her with suicides, i place suicide clair higher. But non suicide MS higher than non suicide clair. Thus i didnt vote.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    The real rivalry should be sorcerer supreme vs Claire.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    Kill_Grey said:

That was already done, remember?😂 That was an all-out forum civil war.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Oh yeah, forgot about that one lol 👀
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    Why is this even a question?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

And that one time where it was Doom vs Claire
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

And that oher time when it was hype vs CGR
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Claire voyant
    I run suicides so I find Morningstar incredibly tedious to ramp up. BWCV is one of the best best suicide champs, particularly for medium length content where the pools are in the 150,000+ range like CAV EQ. Morningstar is great in her own right but I prefer ramp up champs to be a little more versatile or sustainable. MS is only bleed immune and her regen isn't fast enough to keep her health up when that becomes an issue. BWCV has more coverage in terms of fights she can handle and although I wouldn't call her a lane clearing monster, she more than has the ability to cover various fights across an entire lane.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant

Why is this even a question?

Because you dont open your eyes
    Nah it is pretty obvious.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant
    I know that Morningstar is good and I really didn’t given her enough credit until I joined the forums and meet people like one man army but Claire is just so good. I don’t run suicides but she is my third rank 5 5* and I use her all the time.
  • Options
    Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Claire voyant
    Claire all the way. 😍 She's gotten me through so much content over Morningstar. I own MS as a 5 and 6 star champion and I never use her, only in arenas. Both great champions but my pick is Claire Voyant.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant

walkerdog said:

Morningstar and that one insane person on here are the only people who think its a rivalry.

That is not true. I got a buddy in the ally with a r3 ms and a r3 doom and he still agrees that shes the best mystic. So are we insane? Or are we woke. You tell me
    Definetely the first one.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Morningstar
    I'm gonna make an ACTUAL comment as to why I think Morningstar is a better champ (I don't even have Claire though so take what I say lightly). First, it's kinda annoying but the reason why her ramp up is SO annoying is because you don't have her highly ranked. Using my 6* Rank 2 in content is fairly easy and the ramp up is not as bad compared to other champs (Claire doesn't even need ramp up so that's her one upside) and when you hit the five souls with Morningstar you do a decent amount of damage in a normal fight. I feel like Morningstar may not do the MOST damage but she has a lot of utility in her kit especially when she hits five souls AND is duped. She has infinite regen against opponents who get regen buffs of their own and can lessen the regen that the opponent has. Her block proficiency is INSANE with 5 souls and helps her survive in later content. The regen on hit could arguably be better than Claire's as you don't have to constantly be throwing SP2s to regen and only have to throw 4 SP3s over 4 fights to get all her power. The SP2 on Morningstar makes me gush when the opponent has a good amount of buffs on them as it sends them to the freaking negative zone. I don't really know "which one is better" but I don't have Claire and Morningstar can be so freaking OP (in incursions as well) and because of that I like her more. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Claire voyant

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

And that oher time when it was hype vs CGR
    Doom vs Claire was a lot more vicious, I was there.