**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who deserves the trophy of shame in 2020

2»

Comments

• immortal hulk
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have a 6 Terrax I like that his bleed imune at least he works with suicides
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Terrax is a rocky dud who is literally mad bc he has too many paragraphs in his info page that don't really mean anything important. Also, his abilities don't really provide much use against better champs, like Longshot's Sp.2 or Mojo's Anti-Life field. So yeah, Terrax deserves the trash trophy lol.

What were you expecting? He is a cosmic champion with class disadvantage for the whole purpose of those classes interactions.
    Those are counters for a reason. For other scenarios, they aren't even near as good as Terrax is
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Terrax
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Air Walker for sure. At least Terrax can be a decent defender
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Terrax 100%
    He has such a high bar to get anything from him it's not worth the effort.

Designed as a defender but, he needs to be awakened, have a high sig and be placed on just the right node.

Playing him offensively you need to ramp him up, ideally over a few fights to get the power cosmics and try to keep up his rock field for as long as possible, then after all that you hope you can throw a heavy towards the end of the rock field and wow, the damage is nothing special.

Such a disappointment, I really don't see any value in Terrax.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terrax or ihulk
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Terrax, he's a cool looking dude with a giant axe that you'd think could produce some nice damage but that axe is made of feathers apparently.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

WRIR said:

Immortal Hulk. At least the other champs mentioned can be used on defense. Ihulk isn't practical enough to be actually used offensively and can't even be put on defense because of assassin masteries.

You dont know how to use ihulk then. He can take out 6.4 350k hp fights in 45sec which is faster than lots of top tier champions.
    Terrax by far sucks way more than him
    Nope. He does have damage in ideal conditions at the expense of his HP sure. But he has 0 utility. IN 45 secs he kills himself too and even if you play him perfectly and I guess never block and get lucky EVERY SINGE TIME, you'd lose net 5% of your HP, in reality you lose more becuase you do block and he has bad block proficiency.

On top of that he's very impractical. For him to get "crazy damage" he needs opponents to always cooperate with him, which opponents don't.

He can't be used in AW because most people have assassin, which means you have a chance of literally killing yourself. Same reason can't be on defense, also bad defender

close to no utility. No debuffs, 1 immunity, a very short unblockable. So what?

Compare that to Terrax. Terrax has 2 immunities. 1 of which is a rare one. He has some power control, armor breaks, and you can put him on defense. If you need to, he has SOME use. If you have no shock immune, if you need armor break but don't have any, he might be something you might use until you have a better option.

They are both impractical champs. Ihulk has only damage, (in ideal situations too), Terrax has no damage. I'd take no damage over only damage in ideal situations every day.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Air walker, Terrax and Nova !

All cosmic powerhouses who had god tier potential sucked !
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova is good :/