**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion challenge

what is needed to complete the champion challenge chapter 2 my top champs are rank 5 5* omega red sig 200, Rank 5 5* doctor doom sig 60, 6* colossus sig 30 rank 2, 5* rank 4 beardo sig 30, a rank 4 venom, emma frost, 6* hulkbuster, 6* omega red undouped, rank 4 5* magik and a rank 3 sunspot douped

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You need someone who deals with rage or can stun on specials/basic hits (because unblockable) against Howard.

You preferably need an AAR immunity champ (either Mysterio or AA) for GP that can do DoT on basic attacks. You can also use NF because of the capacity to be unblockable to deal with Bane.

Warlock is warlock. Mags doesn’t work, CAIW doesn’t work. He isn’t hard if you can dex his L1 (but I can’t so boo boo for me ig).

Deadpool is easy. Just bring a heal reverse champ or use him as an Ægon ramp and then watch the strike back node.

You need an armor break or spider hero or a poison immune for Mysterio, while also being mindful of the masochism node.

Spider Ham you would benefit from a evade counter.
  • so venom for spider ham, omega for mysterio, can probably use sunspot for Gwen pool, doom for Howard beardo with despair for Deadpool and my colossus is useless?