**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

50M / P2 / TOP 90 ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR PLAYER(S)! SEE POST.

Hey everyone!

Figured it was time to post with the season almost ending. We are a 50-million alliance looking for players to potentially join the fray. While most of our players are long-time members, some are seeking a break from the daily grind, and so we're opening our doors to new blood. See below for details:

About Us:
- We run five days of Map 7 -- we space out the Epic / Master modifiers to ensure the workload isn't too difficult on any certain day. We ranked 48 this past week.
- This season we're on the P1/P2 cusp. Will likely be P2, but VERY close to securing P1.
- We are a very team-oriented group and care a great deal about our players; I know many high-tier alliances often say this, only to replace after one week, but we truly stand by our group.
- Our ally is filled with players who have given valuable time to growing their accounts, so a continued desire to improve is always encouraged.

What We're Looking For:
- a team player and active communicator
- recent experience in both Map 7 and Tier 1-2 Alliance Wars
- a prestige of at least 11,000
- have completed at least one (1) path in Abyss of Legends and started (or 100%'d) Act 6
- being a good, decent person! Have respect.

Please message me on LINE if you'd like more info. My username is thewritingwoolf; let me know if you cannot find me and I will add you! Look forward to chatting with you!