**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Tech champ to use my AG on

AVENGED27AVENGED27 Posts: 17
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

What Tech champ to use my AG on 46 votes

Darkhawk
2%
Husain_b128 1 vote
Ghost
91%
TheManMythLegendbuffajrAlex13369CliffordcanHendrossFurious_Fighter1Rbk19PizzabeatMoot4LifeElite_Silver77LmaoThe_Blue_JaguarTheAngryOnedoom722Kill_GreyEtjamaDarkEternityDonDudu2809AstoundsNimor 42 votes
Warlock
2%
Barani7da 1 vote
Mysterio
0%
StarLord
2%
ZombieZedd 1 vote
Other (say who, and why)
2%
Iryse 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I'm Uncollected and want to make a push to Cav soon.. haven't done any of act 6 or even finished act 5 yet.. my main team is 5/65 OR, 4/55 Quake, 3/45 NF, 4/55 Stealth.S and 4/55 Mysterio. What say you great community of MCOC?
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Definitely Ghost. The amount of power she gets from phased hits once awakened is so important to her kit.
  • Options

AVENGED27 said:

I'm Uncollected and want to make a push to Cav soon.. haven't done any of act 6 or even finished act 5 yet.. my main team is 5/65 OR, 4/55 Quake, 3/45 NF, 4/55 Stealth.S and 4/55 Mysterio. What say you great community of MCOC?

A 5/65 omega and no act 5 completion? Quite the progress you’ve made

Awakened and R5 Ghost when you can, and R4 Warlock after bringing Ghost up
    Thanks.. ya I only became uncollected at the beginning of this year when I actually tried.. I actually just tried it for fun and made it to the collector pretty fast and cleared him.. I have 1 tech stone and 1 generic if that helps at all too
  • Options

Definitely Ghost. The amount of power she gets from phased hits once awakened is so important to her kit.

Thanks.. ya I was definitely leaning heavy to Ghost for awhile until I pulled DH hence why I'm asking I have Ghost as a 4* awakened so I know her use but only have DH as a 3* and never really used him until now and kinda like his play style
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Other (say who, and why)
    Save for sentinel or stark spidey. Better than others and ghost and warlock dont need awakening
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost 100%
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Would have suggested Iron Patriot if he wasn't already dupe
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is the best champion to use a gem on in the tech class. She’s worth a generic so she should be your first choice for a class gem no doubt.