**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Sword speaks something and Please Kabam tune up him little bit!

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

Thanks @Masterpuff and yeah he is crazy and he is the champ who is teaching me to find those openings with his sword, that I never even thought!
What I have felt while playing with him that his Fury timer after sp3 ,should be increased as if AI doesn't support and if we are not much aggressive,then I am hardly able to get his sp3 again in his fury timer.Yeah,it is not needed in many matchups, but would be great if we want to do similar like Doom cycle.Little tune up he just needs that would take him in parallel to Aegon and Nick Fury.That would be better acknowledged by 'Core Ronin Players'.
I am so happy after taking him to rank 5 and yes guys,he is just awesome like 'The Witcher'.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Nice! It would be awesome if his fury paused when dashing back similar to Stealthy. Potency isnt a problem though. Also the sig ability take some practice, but it can be very valuable.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ronin is a really interesting champ, and Im super glad I picked him in a nexus 6* over a sentry and massacre haha.

But as much as I'd like to see a tune up for him. I still wanna see the justice for DD(HK)
    Ronin out performs him still imo
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Ronin is a really interesting champ, and Im super glad I picked him in a nexus 6* over a sentry and massacre haha.

But as much as I'd like to see a tune up for him. I still wanna see the justice for DD(HK)
    Ronin out performs him still imo

Out preforms him by a long shot. Im just going to get my daily helping of disagree and state my opinion. Ronin>Stealthy, Blade, Elsa, and more.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

Nice! It would be awesome if his fury paused when dashing back similar to Stealthy. Potency isnt a problem though. Also the sig ability take some practice, but it can be very valuable.

Yeah!That would be cool.