**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first rank 2 6*

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I am trying to decide who my 1st 6*r2 will be. I want to make the best choice. If anyone in the community would give me feedback, it would help greatly.

Comments

• Options
    I'm mostly torn between BWCV and Ghost, but also like sabretooth and colossus. I recently duped my 5* Omega red and will be bringing him to r4 next after this rank up.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This sort of pains me to say this but I’m obliged to say ghost. The reason it pains me is I feel like ghost’s awakened ability is very valuable and you definitely should take her to rank 2 even unawakened but you’ve got a lot of other good options. If you aren’t good at ghost the decision, in my opinion, is down to bwcv and colossus. But since colossus isn’t awakened either I’d go with Claire in that scenario.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides or plan on running suicides I’d suggest BWCV as another option to ghost - I have her at rank 2 and she’s fantastic. Probably my most used champ.

If not, then ghost or Corvus are both good options - I’d lean more to ghost out of the 2.
  • Options
    I'm saying BWCV
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Depends how good you are with ghost? Don't just blindly pick ghost because she's good but you can't play her well. Id say BWCV or corvus. Colossus really benefits off high sig.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

Depends how good you are with ghost? Don't just blindly pick ghost because she's good but you can't play her well. Id say BWCV or corvus. Colossus really benefits off high sig.

I'd agree with the guy above. Ghost needs an awful lot of skill (so I hear...)

On the other hand, she solves almost all kinds of crazy nodes and champ abilities. So she's probably the best choice; then practice with her and 'get good'. Then destroy the contest.

Colossus really benefits from his Sig ability; where Corvus needs his less. Both do great damage; although Colossus struggles if the opponent is stun-immune, or difficult to Parry.

I've never pulled Claire above a 3*, so can't compare playing her to the others!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    depends if you have suicides. if yes, it's a lot closer between ghost, bwcv, and corvus, but if no, then ghost.
  • Options

People rave about Corvus, but I just don't get it.

I think it's the high DPS w/ suicides on. Hits very hard, ignores armor, and evade/autoblock w/ Proxima synergy. Also, the death immunity ability is nice in certain scenarios.

Although, I don't see him above CGR and Hyperion. Not that much utility
    Not even above CMM imo.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I think I am gonna go with Ghost. I play her pretty well, and I know how to stack her cruelties and furys and have seen some pretty nice damage, especially on her sp2. I think I was leaning the most towards her anyways but BwCV was one of my more recent additions and I liked her heal and the damage on her sp2-incinerate curse.

Thanks to everyone who replied. If anyone has any info on any of these champs that could be useful, please lmk. Thanks again.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

People rave about Corvus, but I just don't get it.

I think it's the high DPS w/ suicides on. Hits very hard, ignores armor, and evade/autoblock w/ Proxima synergy. Also, the death immunity ability is nice in certain scenarios.

Although, I don't see him above CGR and Hyperion. Not that much utility
    Not even above CMM imo.
    I think the evade counter puts him above. If he didn't have it
    Even with the true strike of corvus, it's undeniable how big CMM's reach is, especially with her dupe.
  • Options
    JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Take up your ghost. Was my first R2 as well and I was not even a good ghost player since I don't have the 5*. Ranking up that 6* ghost forced me to practice and learn how to use her, which honestly is incredibly important to getting you through a lot of endgame content. I think of it as something you'll have to do at some point, and the sooner you master her the more content you'll be able to smash through
  • Options
    eather cv ot corvus
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    You have four solid choices: BlackWidow Claire Voyant, Corvus Glaive, Ghost, and Colossus..
    assuming you have rank up resources for them.. it depends on your current 5* roster and if there is a place they can cover..

I was hesitant to rank up Corvus but I find I usually bring him in AW, or any content that needs high crit damage.. (he isn’t effective against Mr Sinister and Ebony Maw).

Colossus has most immunity bleed, frostbite, incinerate.. NOT poison thou.

Whatever people here say, rank up whoever you want.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    you should get ghost awakened. Shes good without awakened, but shes better awakened. As is for all champions. If not claire or corvus.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I would say BWCV because of the lack of sig ability on ghost and colossus. But dang that 6* roster has got some bangers
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Rank who you like the most to play with, can't go wrong either one of them
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    BWCV doesn't need her sig, and she is a BEAST as a 6*. She was my first 6* R3, and she was definitely R2 before she was ever awakened. She has lots of great utility, is quite sustainable with her controllable immunities and regen from her bleed phase, and she is honestly just a lot of fun to play as well. I personally think she has some of the most enjoyable animations in the game.

Bottom line, you have a few good options; rank up who you enjoy playing the most of those.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go Ghost
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost. I run a pretty laid back map 4/5 alliance and doing AQ with her is a breeze, literally 0 item solo all the bosses because if you play her right and if the enemy is aggressive enough you won’t take any damage throughout the fight
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Bwcv doesn't need her sig, but it's quite useful. Ghost is good, but there are nodes, where you want your enemy poisoned or bleeding or need some immunities. She does it all. Insane regen. Ok power control. I r5d her a while ago as 5* just because I had a gem, but never regretted it. Use her a lot. And imo she is overall better then ghost. Also I don't run suicides