**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 or R2?

I’m having a hard time deciding who to rank up here. Help me out.

R5 or R2? 39 votes

Spider-Ham to r2
58%
Maverick75Moot4LifeGoddessIlias10or_StrongClynevaScopeotoe987Aleor_Sham_psp742Iron_Patriot_is_litDeaconDonDudu2809BabyMiikeKsp_2099Thoye3IronGladiator22TheInfintyDigletGamingCrcrcrcThebombsquad1 23 votes
Professor X to r5
5%
SpideyFunkoKAYDA 2 votes
Sunspot to r5
7%
Osfan8LmaoKRoNX1 3 votes
Spider-Man SE to r5
0%
Void (yes he is duped) to r5
28%
Albi⁴7²00⁴Kill_GreyEtjamaDarkDuelistUvoginAouxWouxJragonMaster170[Deleted User]Negative_100AGENT_A7KValmarx 11 votes

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Spider-Ham to r2
    Go for the fun rank up 🤣
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Right now I’m really leaning towards either sunspot professor x or spiderham.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham to r2
    How do u already have spider ham. AS A 6 STAR. From cav epoch crystals I know.

How do u already have spider ham. AS A 6 STAR. From cav epoch crystals I know.

That would be a correct assumption.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void (yes he is duped) to r5
    Hammy would be super fun, but Void will definitely do the most for you.
    Right now, void has the lead, and since I have a science r4-5 gem, I can take him up along with another champ. I’ll take up void, and whoever gets second place.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    There a reason you don't wanna r5 symbiote supreme?
    Buttehrs said:

There a reason you don't wanna r5 symbiote supreme?

I already have doom at r2, and I feel like he already does what he does best pretty well at r4. I’ll probably r5 him eventually, but not for a while.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham to r2
    Void is more useful, but I'd probably go with a 6*