**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nick Fury

I’m having issue right now with my Nick Fury, about to start the first with him on 5.2.6 and I saw that he’s degenerating but it’s only the first fight with Kant.

Comments

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    It's the node. Bane. you got hit first so you are degening.
  • Options
    GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19
    He’s awakened but it shows that he’s been knocked out before the 1st fight, sorry should’ve mention that.
  • Options
    oh its the NIck Fury bug, where he skips to his second phase at the start of the fight. That right?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Sazed said:

It's the node bane. IF the opponent hits you, they get the bane degeneration

He is on 5.2.6, not 5.2.5
  • Options
    GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19
    Sazed said:

oh its the NIck Fury bug, where he skips to his second phase at the start of the fight. That right?

Yes, I’m just trying to get 5.2.6 100%, I noticed after a second fight with Karnak, I resented the game and restarted the map. Then I picked Nick for Kang, he’s starting to degenerate still.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    it’s a bug. i’m working on legendary side quest and it’s happening any time i bring nick out. decoy is automatically gone
  • Options
    NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    I have the same bug doing spider hams side quest legendary difficulty. Hes losing health even though he hasn't died. And it's not running the babe global node path.
  • Options
    I gave thé dame bug in book 2.1.1 also in arena, my nick Fury starting the fight in second life et degenerating
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Sazed said:

It's the node bane. IF the opponent hits you, they get the bane degeneration

He is on 5.2.6, not 5.2.5
    5.2.5 and 5.2.6 both have bane buddy
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Geopally said:

I’m having issue right now with my Nick Fury, about to start the first with him on 5.2.6 and I saw that he’s degenerating but it’s only the first fight with Kant.

IDK why Im lAfinG so hard Rn But Kant :D:D:D
  • Options
    Brenx62Brenx62 Posts: 6
    I’m having this issue with my 5* awakened nick fury in every type of quest and arena life model decoy activates in first fight and he loses health down to 30%