**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not even funny

I am the most unlucky man right now

Comments

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Ronin, Morningstar, Killmonger, Doc Ock, and Winter Soldier are all great in my opinion
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    If you are able to complete act 7 do you really need to bother what champs you have?
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I'd kill for that 6* Void and Killmonger. My favourite duo in the game

Commiserations on that brand new Sym Spidey though
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Guys he was just saying that he was unlucky cause he got Sym Spidey from Act 7 rewards
  • Options
    @FritoPlay he wasn't saying his roster is bad, just that he was unlucky in getting Sym Spidey from Act 7
  • Options
    ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    No just my roster is bad a need a very good 6* to rank up i like 3-4 of them but i want something that is god tier finally
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    loll very badddd
  • Options
    Bruh Morningstar 6* Duped is INSANELY good. I do understand what you mean though, I luckily pulled a 6* Guilly soon and she goes well with my Duped 6* Morningstar. Hopefully you get her or something on that level
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

No just my roster is bad a need a very good 6* to rank up i like 3-4 of them but i want something that is god tier finally

LOL if that's what you're searching for, Void, wasp and Killmonger are all "God" tier or beyond.