**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sketches

Comments

• TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 β˜…β˜…

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who created the original piece?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unio77 said:

Who created the original piece?

@Unio77
    Skan srisuwan
    guys i by mistake posted wrong one
    this is converted into black and white bcos i told you my software didnt recognise colors

THIS IS MY ONE AND PLEASE STOP HATE COMMENTS
    thanks
  • I’m no artist. In fact, I only decided to start developing my ability to draw a couple of weeks ago, but here are a couple sketches I’ve done since then.

@DrAwkwardPhD , Nice work πŸ˜€ (now those are definitely NOT just an editing program changing a button selection from Color to B/W)

If you add some Holiday Flair to something, consider posting an entry over in @Newlinstheory 's holiday art contest by tomorrow...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240068/newlins-contest-of-the-arts-participate-to-win-1400-units-worth-of-gifts-for-the-gifting-event#latest
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bruh
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also yeah @DrAwkwardPhD please feel free to join the contest and submit your work.
    Id love to see it!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…

Also yeah @DrAwkwardPhD please feel free to join the contest and submit your work.
    Id love to see it!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

That is literally all my β€œwork”. I’m just teaching myself now, at 36 years old. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for contests down the road.

Thanks for the compliments on my drawings though, people, I appreciate it. I appreciate any input from folks with experience, too.

Good day.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Snizzbar said:

Just bashed out a quick sketch - I'll leave it up to you guys to work out who it is

You really thought you could fool us with a photo huh.
    edited December 2020

If it was an actual drawing then it wouldn't have taken 1 day to do. The first one was bomb tho

I’m no artist. In fact, I only decided to start developing my ability to draw a couple of weeks ago, but here are a couple sketches I’ve done since then.

How tf are you so natural? I cant even draw a rectangle properly

I’m no artist. In fact, I only decided to start developing my ability to draw a couple of weeks ago, but here are a couple sketches I’ve done since then.

I always pick new things up pretty quickly. Jack of all trades, master of none LoL

I think I’d like to master this skill to the best of my ability. Always been a fan of comics and animation. Never been motivated or patient enough to learn. Nothing but time during this pandemic, may as well use it to make myself better at something.

I always pick new things up pretty quickly. Jack of all trades, master of none LoL

I think I’d like to master this skill to the best of my ability. Always been a fan of comics and animation. Never been motivated or patient enough to learn. Nothing but time during this pandemic, may as well use it to make myself better at something.
    Lol I’m so impatient too. Keep up the great work!
    edited December 2020
    @DrAwkwardPhD really good stuff
    guys i can draw too and really good but i dont if you want to see my handdrawn pictures just post a comment

Finished Iron Fist. Haven’t added the flaming dragon yet. Not confident enough in my ability to get the desired effect with that. Will come back at a later date.

JEEZ YOUR GOOD. And you’ve just started drawing right? I wish I could pick up things that fast. You should make your own thread cuz it will probs get even more attention

Finished Iron Fist. Haven’t added the flaming dragon yet. Not confident enough in my ability to get the desired effect with that. Will come back at a later date.

JEEZ YOUR GOOD. And you’ve just started drawing right? I wish I could pick up things that fast. You should make your own thread cuz it will probs get even more attention

Thanks! And yeah, only really been at it for a few weeks. When I get a more consistent rate of work going, I’ll consider the thread idea πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180 β˜…
    Not MCOC related, but I’d like to see your take on Knull if he were animated as Spider ham