**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the meaning of this?

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
One of the very first post discussing about the anniversary calendar which has accumulated almost 5k views in less than a day got shut down by one if the forum mods without any explanation. Are Kabam mods even aware about what kind of message it gives out to the players? Or are they deliberately trying to piss off the players?

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Idek honestly, they didn't give any reason as to why the original thread was closed
  • Options
    And the other one
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    All of them are getting shut down, without any response
  • Options
    & I apologize again for that but any comments & concerns regarding experience should be presented in a constructive manner in the suggestions and request channel, that way you are properly heard.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

& I apologize again for that but any comments & concerns regarding experience should be presented in a constructive manner in the suggestions and request channel, that way you are properly heard.

At core of it all, the constructiveness was there albeit a lot of people's frustration overshadowed it and rightfully so. Look if you're going to mass close, don't ghost on why and don't pass it off on really sucky reasons.
  • Options
    DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    Kabam you ought to create a champion of yourself and the mechanics are of Ghost on steroids.

Because the entire time all you do is ghosting on your player base unless someone influencial starts something.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Its not a 1 to 1 thing that players posting these threads are wanting. These players want to speak out, reach to other players, gather a collective of thoughts and opinions. The fact that you are manually preventing this is disheartening. You are preventing discussions, so at the very least if you want this topic to wisp away, a proper response would be appreciated, instead of trying to lessen the traffic which will only cause uproar.
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

Discussions have been moved to suggestions and feedback or otherwise closed due to many repeat discussions concerning the same topic, I apologize for not addressing this immediately but there is a lot of traffic.

Many discussions because cavalier players are making valid point again and again but not getting heard
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

All saying same thing don't treat cavalier players who beat grandmaster closer to uncollected players rather thn TB.
    Not saying rewards and everything should be same as TB but it should be closer to TB and not uncollected
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Can someone show me how the rest of the cav calender looks? I only know about day 1. And i will say as a Thronebreaker that i support you all with this. 5k 5* shards vs 5k 6* shards is not very well done

And that UC get the same, cool for them but not for us considering that you could be at 7.1 and still be cav but you could have just beaten 6.4 and get much better rewards.
  • Options
    I only closed them initially so I could merge them together into one large discussion that is located in suggestions and requests because there is a lot of valid feedback in there that needs to be heard on the proper channels. All discussions that were closed are now opened under the Anniversary calender thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Everyone here, a mega thread is going to be made on this. The proposition is to make Kabam address the gap between new Cav's and TB. I'm thinking maybe the creation of a new progression level although that is my own idea