**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts and Discussion on Act 7 chapter 1 Exploration Pack Offer

https://youtu.be/OCSyNRPIi7Ahttps://youtu.be/OCSyNRPIi7A

I Just saw the Prof Hoff video on the act 7 chapter offer which you get after the initial completion and I think Prof Hoff is Being more humble and a Kind Hearted Professor who is giving his Student {Kabam} a C+ grade for a thing which surely deserves an "F" imo..Kabam just want cavalier players to get screwed big time and buy this kind of **** offers in their utter desperation to become Thronebreaker and inturn earn some money, but they don't understand to the fact that by going with this strategy they are creating more hate and frustration amongst the community and inturn will lead to boycott in future for sure....

Honestly What are the community thoughts on this????

Comments

• Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    15% selector could be the bridge between cavalier and TB for some players. For resources, I'd buy can EQ bundle bc it's similar and includes 5 and 6* shards
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yup i think this is a good offer Cavs can get this its not like theres a cav restriction to get into 7.1
  • Options
    Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    it was a great offer for me who was 14% short of a t5cc which i was able to use to get my first r3 champ and thronebreaker,
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m short the units. But I chuckled when I saw it—in the past month, I’ve had at least 3 or 4 opportunities to “spend” my way to TB via cash or units. Kind of puts the pointy needle to the whole “TB is a sacred title for the cream of the progression crop” balloon.

Aa for pots, that’s quite a bit. I would suspect it would attract more attention if Act 6 compensation hadn’t just come out.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I broke this down yesterday:

For argument’s sake I’m valuing the lv6 health potions as lv5 single (28 units) and lv4 team (35 units) as they’re the highest purchasable potions currently.

10 x Refill = 300 units
    10 x 40% Revive = 400 units
    5 x Team revive = 500 units
    20 x lv6 potion = 560 units
    15 x lv6 team potion = 525 units
    Total = 2285 units

This means that even lowballing the value of the health potions, you’re getting a 15% selector for 1215 units which is slightly under the current market rate for a 10% selector if you were to buy the equivalent cash offers that pop up.

Honestly, I think it’s a good offer. It’s not stupidly expensive like the previous Act 6 ones, it also contains high level potions that won’t go into anyone’s overflow because until now they don’t exist and it gives people control over their T5CC.

At the moment the potions probably don’t feel particularly good as we’ve just received the Act 6 compensation but if you take that out of the equation it’s pretty good.

Prof Hoff has a tendency to play to the dramatic and overindulge in conspiracy and his analysis is usually second rate at best.

I don’t think you can attribute that cost to those potions. If you wanted to for the sake of the argument you would probably have to look at at level 4 single and a level 5 single , figure out the percentage difference and add that to the level 6.

The reason why is they add more percentage to your health which elongated a direct cost you would have to spend or utilize units to get there.

I’ll grab the offer, as this gives me a chance to form another T5cc and the value increases greatly for me.

• Options
    Texas_11 said:

Mauled said:

I broke this down yesterday:

For argument’s sake I’m valuing the lv6 health potions as lv5 single (28 units) and lv4 team (35 units) as they’re the highest purchasable potions currently.

10 x Refill = 300 units
    10 x 40% Revive = 400 units
    5 x Team revive = 500 units
    20 x lv6 potion = 560 units
    15 x lv6 team potion = 525 units
    Total = 2285 units

This means that even lowballing the value of the health potions, you’re getting a 15% selector for 1215 units which is slightly under the current market rate for a 10% selector if you were to buy the equivalent cash offers that pop up.

Honestly, I think it’s a good offer. It’s not stupidly expensive like the previous Act 6 ones, it also contains high level potions that won’t go into anyone’s overflow because until now they don’t exist and it gives people control over their T5CC.

At the moment the potions probably don’t feel particularly good as we’ve just received the Act 6 compensation but if you take that out of the equation it’s pretty good.

Prof Hoff has a tendency to play to the dramatic and overindulge in conspiracy and his analysis is usually second rate at best.

I don’t think you can attribute that cost to those potions. If you wanted to for the sake of the argument you would probably have to look at at level 4 single and a level 5 single , figure out the percentage difference and add that to the level 6.

The reason why is they add more percentage to your health which elongated a direct cost you would have to spend or utilize units to get there.

I’ll grab the offer, as this gives me a chance to form another T5cc and the value increases greatly for me.

You realise the numbers I used for the potions isn’t calculating what their true unit value would be if they were sold individually, but counting them as the highest potions we can currently buy. So, as you say you can probably add 15% or so to that figure, which by extension makes the price of the T5CC component of the offer even cheaper.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    hmmmmm