**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What a Act 7 completion opening....

Sigh....still can’t have enough T5CC to reach TB title🤦‍♂️

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Better than mine.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mutant frags is great! Science is solid if you have Cap or Torch. Not bad.

And if you have Tigra Howard isn’t the worst option out there. And Buffed Up counter!!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain. Tech T5 was ok, but mutant would have pushed me over the top. A skill 1-2 gem meant Elsa got a rankup, but this basic 6* was just icing on the cake...

Dr. Zola
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    7.1 rewards. I got mystic T5CC frags. Puts me at 50% towards R3 BWCV, I also have 50% of Cosmic T5CC which will go to Corvus.

1-2 6* Mystic Gem, honestly considering using it on my unawakwned Hood, I don't have 6* (or 5* for that matter) Doom, and honestly I don't care to get him at this point. I do use Hood a fair amount in the Ghost Trinity, having a 5/65 Ghost and Wasp.

My 6* Crystal was Warlock. He can sit nicely next to my 5/65 Warlock.
    ItsDamien said:

7.1 rewards. I got mystic T5CC frags. Puts me at 50% towards R3 BWCV, I also have 50% of Cosmic T5CC which will go to Corvus.

1-2 6* Mystic Gem, honestly considering using it on my unawakwned Hood, I don't have 6* (or 5* for that matter) Doom, and honestly I don't care to get him at this point. I do use Hood a fair amount in the Ghost Trinity, having a 5/65 Ghost and Wasp.

I have both Warlocks. Right now, there’s no such thing as too many Warlocks.

Dr. Zola
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

ItsDamien said:

Dr. Zola
    Oh for sure. I plan on taking him to R2, and if I somehow get more T5CC than I currently have Mystic and Cosmic, R3. Then I could have Double Warlock, Double BWCV in my questing teams at all times 🤣
    ItsDamien said:

DrZola said:

ItsDamien said:

Dr. Zola
    Oh for sure. I plan on taking him to R2, and if I somehow get more T5CC than I currently have Mystic and Cosmic, R3. Then I could have Double Warlock, Double BWCV in my questing teams at all times 🤣
    Two things: first, yes, yes and yes; second, who disagrees with that? The tags used to show who actually tagged you—we should go back to that.

Dr. Zola
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dang.... I'm about to complete and if I get mutant from the T5CC I can make thronebreaker..... wanna trade?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

OMG, 6* Warlock is sick!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★

Dang.... I'm about to complete and if I get mutant from the T5CC I can make thronebreaker..... wanna trade?

Definitely! I don’t have any mutant champ deserve to R2 at this moment.... could I exchange for Mystic class? I just need 8100 shards to form one T^T

BTW, I don’t think there is a way to trade shards actually....
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Got me a mole dude to go with my R1 5* one. Would it kill RNG to give me NF instead of Groot, CW, HtD and Moley?