**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary titles

What is the cutoff for being an elder of the universe? According to Apple, I’ve been in the contest since NYE 2014 and the game launched on December 10, 2014. I’m just curious as to when the cut off is. Thanks for the Thronebreaker gift Kabam

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Not sure, but I got it!
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    What device do you have?
    Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I got it!

Goken2345 said:

What device do you have?

Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I got it!

iPhone xr, but I have played the game on lots of devices throughout the years
    Crcrcrc said:

Goken2345 said:

What device do you have?

Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I got it!

Same. Your Apple ID should show the download date if you go to purchases
    Goken2345 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Goken2345 said:

What device do you have?

Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I got it!

It has the download date for this device, which is Jan 8, 2019. I started very close to release date though
    Crcrcrc said:

Goken2345 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Goken2345 said:

What device do you have?

Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I got it!

It has the download date for this device, which is Jan 8, 2019. I started very close to release date though
    Gotcha
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think the titles are as of the December 10 date. I started the game just a few weeks after that in late December 2015, so I always just miss out on the next title (got the 4 year title of Ancient One instead of the 5 year title this year, for instance). Always makes me a bit salty with the anniversary titles.

Edit: I do appreciate them, just always wish I'd found the game a few weeks earlier. LoL