**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Outage - December 10th [Merged Threads]

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Was up, appears to be down again.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    I believe this is the third time but I just want a clarification if the game is down. It’s constantly lagging for me as well.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Yep
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Si
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    yes. i'm guessing servers can't handle all the summoners making bank ! gold boost time :)
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    So broken the the emergency message doesn’t even come up now
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Yup
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Of course
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Sigh... I’m just going to sleep now then
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Yes. They should compensate that with 2* arena boosts lol.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Best thread ever.
    Here's how impressed my cat is with tonights service:

• AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    guess my lucky pull broke the game! (jk)

• Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    Again down

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Now I’ve been logged out and can’t log in. Beginning to be scary...
    Hope they haven’t messed upp backup files, lost accounts or anything like that.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    This is shame considering it is cutting into our anniversary boost and the special arenas. I'm hoping it won't take long as I'd like to finish the 5* shard arena.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

Game down again? Stanley is not impressed.
  • TheFuZe3TheFuZe3 Posts: 60
    this is the 2nd time its down today and both times I was running max boosters going for a speedrun of act 7. What is going to happen with all people affected by this maint going for legends runs? Am I going to get all my boosts back I used a ton of them, green orange and red all max 30 25 25 boosts twice today just thrown away.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    This is shame considering it is cutting into our anniversary boost and the special arenas. I'm hoping it won't take long as I'd like to finish the 5* shard arena.
  • Hello Summoners, Greetings.
    Hope you're aware of the Contest getting disabled again and again due to maintenance.
    Like I was playing John Mulaney's Challenge Ch2 3rd Lane, just finished that Mysterio(Pain in the arse) and then game returned to maintenance.

Hope this issue doesn't occurs with others. Cheers.