**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

YESSSS HEEERCCCULEEEEESSS

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
i just saw Seatin say in his livestream that HERCULES won and i just have top say to all the HERCULES supporters out there THANKS FOR VOTING HERCULES.

Comments

• Options

Kabam tampered with the election. I have witnesses in Canada
    I DONT ACCEPT THIS

NNNNOOOOOOo
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Raichu626 said:

We just have to make it clear that we want a better and stronger Corvus and not let Kabam get away with anything less than top of the top, cream of the crop champion design

We won't get a better corvus based on his design.

It mentioned not having to block or something, and I'm guessing what they meant by "Skill-like" means he'll also need to not lose his Combo meter. I wish Omega Sentinel won. We already HAVE corvus and aegon. We don't need them to try to replicate their success when they might fail at it. Omega Sentinel seemed to have a more unique and interesting kit.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m happy
  • Options
    Sazed said:

Man some interesting and annoying elections this year ehh?

Been a wild year
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Gardener said:

WRIR said:

Raichu626 said:

We just have to make it clear that we want a better and stronger Corvus and not let Kabam get away with anything less than top of the top, cream of the crop champion design

It mentioned not having to block or something, and I'm guessing what they meant by "Skill-like" means he'll also need to not lose his Combo meter. I wish Omega Sentinel won. We already HAVE corvus and aegon. We don't need them to try to replicate their success when they might fail at it. Omega Sentinel seemed to have a more unique and interesting kit.
    You never know how good HERCULES will be
    HES THE SAME DISGUSTING 2 WORDS! Ramp. Up.
    I WILL BLOW THAT WORD UP
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    WRIR said:

Raichu626 said:

I just meant a champion that is as good in the current meta of the game as corvus was when he was released. Not literally a corvus rehash. Maybe some different mechanics but the same or better outcome: Big. Numbers.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    He‘s just the next Guillotine ... ramp him up to 250+ Combo during one fight and he will outshine everyone else.

Oh wait, where‘s the fight that lasts that long? :#
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

He‘s just the next Guillotine ... ramp him up to 250+ Combo during one fight and he will outshine everyone else.

Oh wait, where‘s the fight that lasts that long? :#

Want me to name them or were you being sarcastic?
  • Options
    Hercules won by a lot!!
  • Options

Gardener said:

WRIR said:

Raichu626 said:

No offence but you don't know how annoying ramp up is in act 6 content.
    Pretty easy with Corvus, proxima, cull Obsidian, red Goblin
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Meh.
  • Options

Gardener said:

WRIR said:

Raichu626 said:

No offence but you don't know how annoying ramp up is in act 6 content.
    sry i dont im still in act 5
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

A grave mistake has been made... I am now hunting all Hercules supporters.

YIKES
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Edit: this should have never been written
  • Options

Why did you all do this to the tech class!! Os looked like she could be the most dope champ ever released!

Becuase of this comment I'm going to unsubscribe from you now. 😂
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Werewrym said:

You can start by not catching me @Werewrym
    Totally not a Hercules supporter I'm actually insightful.

However I heard that @SpideyFunko , @Etjama , @Rookiie and @Qacob are all Hercules supporters
    You know what, I am so done with you. Please just go away. I HATE YOU.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Werewrym said:

You can start by not catching me @Werewrym
    Totally not a Hercules supporter I'm actually insightful.

However I heard that the council of insight has denounced you
    You also forget I made omega Sentinel support threads
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg