**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on this 6* champ

So I just awakened this guy. What are people's thoughts?

Comments

• ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Mine is dupe 200 5* rank 5 ...love him, good for wars he cant reallt die
  • ARSAMARSAM Posts: 11
    Goooooooood
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    he's awesome esp duped so you can tank a sp3 :)
    if you run map 5 he cruises thru the bleed path on the left side of phase 2 as well
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Probably the top champ for the science chapter of Cav EQ, if you care about that sort of content.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Insane for the science quest in cav difficulty. He's got good damage, can shut down passive power gain and can repeatedly tank sp3. Best played with the champion, and max sig sunspot/red Hulk synergies but he's still good on his own. However he's probably going to be overshadowed in larger rosters, still fun to play though
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

if you run map 5 he cruises thru the bleed path on the left side of phase 2 as well

Like Corvus or Ægon do. Plus they shine for most other fights as well.

My point is ... bleed immunity alone is not that special, that‘s shared by tons of Champs. Point out the more unique abilities of Luke please. Like his Indestructible buff.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

My point is ... bleed immunity alone is not that special, that‘s shared by tons of Champs. Point out the more unique abilities of Luke please. Like his Indestructible buff.
    Or you could do it yourself?
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Love me some lmfc

He goes beast mode with champion synergy. Just dont back up
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Or you could do it yourself?
    I can‘t ... I never pulled him at 5/6* and therefore never really played him. And when I had to fight him as enemy (Quests, War, whatever) he never caught my interest because he was just a free win wet noodle.

So where‘s the fancy Champion Spotlight pointing out his glory?