**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone Elses Game Slow?

Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Games been slow with slow loading screens. Anyone else having this issue or is it just my Internet acting up?

Comments

• Options
    Its extremely slow.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I got disconnected instead
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Yeah... the loading times are ridiculously long...
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    yup. and they still expect us to reach the 4 million milestone in arenas lol
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    game has been terrible today. what was really weird is that i was completing quests earlier and at the same time my son sitting next to me had a message that said "game is down for emergency maintenence". it was at least 15 min before he could get in, and i was playing the whole time....albeit in slow motion
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Indeed, very slow.
  • Options

game has been terrible today. what was really weird is that i was completing quests earlier and at the same time my son sitting next to me had a message that said "game is down for emergency maintenence". it was at least 15 min before he could get in, and i was playing the whole time....albeit in slow motion

Lol believe it or not, there were 2 instances of emergency maintenances! Really sucks, at least we got some juicy rewards.
  • Options

There ya go, another one!