**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 5/6* champ from your 18 Cavalier Cyrstals??

So I had an amazing 5* luck rate - 33%!!

I opened one 2020, two 2019 and fifteen 2018 Cav Crystals (my focus was to get a 5* Ghost or Void).

Managed to pull six 5* champs from the 2018 Cavs - Bishop, Heimdall, Hulk Ragnarok x 2, Masacre and GHOST!!!!

Got Ghost on my 17th crystal opening, so I was a happy chappy last night.

How many 5/6* champs did you open and did you get who you were targeting?

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I got 5 in total, and very good ones at that: Claire Voyant, CAIW, Venom the Duce, Domino and Guardian

All 5* that is, not a single 6*
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve only opened 15 of the cavs so far and I’ve only gotten 2 5*s and no 6*s. I got stealthy and ronin who I already had 6*s of both. So thus far I haven’t gotten anything useful.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    one of each, but both were useless
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    6 5*, and 0 6*
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    5-star VtD dupe twice, that's it, from 18 crystals
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    1 5* Torch, and the rest were 3* and 4*
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    5* Mr. Fantastic. 5* Cull Obsidian (dupe). 6* Cull Obsidian.
    Never really used them, and REALLY wanted a ht or nf before but happy I got a 6*
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Twelve 3*, Six 4*, Zero 5* and Zero 6*
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80

I got 5 in total, and very good ones at that: Claire Voyant, CAIW, Venom the Duce, Domino and Guardian

All 5* that is, not a single 6*

That's an awesome result! Congrats!
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    I actually pulled 9 5* champs out of 18. They were 2020 crystals... one of those was Spider-Ham and two were CGR
    I couldn’t believe my luck... so crazy (*•*)
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    5x 5* and 2x 6*
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* claire, luke cage and thing
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I got two five stars out of 17 2018 cav crystals but I am still happy that one of them was Stealth suit Spidey. he will be my go to champ for 6.2.6 Champion (and only option).
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Four 5*
    Only Apocalypse and Storm X were good.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Wow, most of you were really lucky with the crystals 😄 Congratulations to you.
    For me, out of 17 crystals, there was not one 5* or 6*.
    And the 4 6* I opened this month were not helpful for me either.

So it really sucked so far 🤷🏻‍♂️