**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diminishing Returns & Suicides

FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, I was checking some things out and playing with Suicides for the first time. A buddy asked me to compare similar champions stats at various levels of the suicides, and we stumbled upon this:

1 Level in Glass Cannon, 1 Level in Recoil, 3 Levels in Liquid Courage, 1 Level in Double Edge
4* 5/50 Cap WW2: Attack - 1739
4* 5/50 DD Classic: Attack - 1739
4* 5/50 Star-Lord: Attack - 1659

And then this, after adding 1 Level to Double Edge, bringing it to 2 out of 3:
4* 5/50 Cap WW2: Attack - 1498
4* 5/50 DD Classic: Attack - 1498
4* 5/50 Star-Lord: Attack - 1429

His champs were similarly effected. How the $%*& does the Attack score go DOWN across the board on ALL our champions on a mastery that is supposed to be ADDING an additional 10% attack over the previous value??? I don't want to add a 3rd point now, because I'm afraid it's going to go down even farther!

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    More mind boggling numbers from kabam. Like seriously. How do you guys explain this? Defies simple math.

@Kabam Miike
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Could you possibly post screen shots? I would love to see exactly what you are referring to.

Dr. Zola
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Bookmarked for follow-up.

Noticing non linear attack increase in champs since adding suicides also
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So is it best just to add 1 in each.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was really looking for a all round mastery that works well in event quest, story, aw, aq and areanas. Maybe 1 point in each will do it?
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Honestly I don't know. Since I put them on, I am not noticing 100% of my heroes hitting 60% harder. Would need some clarification from mods as to why
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Obvious question but needs to be asked - did you have boosts on to start? Your 3/3 1/3 attack look high which is why I ask. That being said your 3/3 2/3 look a little low even

I usually assume full suicides should get a 5/50 into the 1700-1800 attack range
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    To other questions - there is really no benefit of only putting 1 point into suicides from what I recall - discussion is usually 3/3 in one or both. Some may not max out DE though if they aren't running coagulate (or immunity champ)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm very intrigued by these findings and I hope that they receive the attention that they deserve.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    This seriously needs to be looked at right away! I run suicides and need an accurate answer
  • Par for the course. Start a new thread "Negative returns and suicides". Someone seriously needs to grow a pair and give a concise straightforward answer.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    edited September 2017
    After maintenance, the numbers have gone to what I would have expected. Not sure if the maintenance contained a fix or just the restart in and of itself fixed it.

Post-Maintenance, mastery unchanged from when this post was created:
    Cap WW2 Attack: 1860
    DD Classic Attack: 1860
    Star-Lord Attack: 1773

If anyone notices a DECREASE in PI and Attack after adding a level of DE or LC, I highly recommend a complete exit and restart of the game. Hoping that works. I will test it again in a few days when I have enough units for the core to unlock level 3.
  • I would be curious as to what other masteries you’re running. I’m running full suicides DE 3 & LC 3. and have a 4* 5/50 duped SL skill 99. His hero rating is only 15,558. Glass canon and recoil both at 1. According to his info his attack rating went up +740.
  • Sorry meant health is at 15558. HR is 6179