**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or has the AI been preeety weird

Idk it might just be me but I find that it's more often now that the AI will just stand still or hold block for 15 seconds and then when I'd try to hit their block or when I let go of my block to dash into them they'd just either use their specials or hit me. It might just be me but let me know what you guys think. Also, for me, when I'd block for the parry the AI would just stop moving and this would go on until I either intercept them or they intercept me. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    For my personal experience, the AI looks the same. A little bit less passive in Arenas (that's good).
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Games been running pretty smooth. (Including AI)
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    The first run of the NEW AQ felt like that to me.

They would just hold block and not attack. Usually you go in and hit into the block to wake them up...it didn’t work. I would have to do that several times before they decided they wanted to fight.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    If you mean weird as in better than it has ever been, then yes.

At least this is my experience.... it seems to be aggressive enough to counter etc... but passive enough to where you aren't constantly blocking and dexing.
  • Options
    it hase been acting wierd
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    EgretM4 said:

Majority of fights they just keep dashing back And back and oscillating block, no block ,Block ,no block really fast. Does anyone else get that? It’s not dash back and hold block it just keeps repeating.

And sometimes they walk forward and suddenly throw a light attack out of nowhere.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    i noticed when im using old man logan in any fights the enemy doesnt attack, dodge or shield like 30%-40% of the time, is it a bug or just a skill?