**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is apocalypse coming to next 6* featured?

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
Does it worth spending 15k 6* shards on him? I want him so bad. Anyone has him as 5*? Is he really god tier? Just want some opinions and experiences no toxic comments 😅

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Yes he is in the crystal and yes it's worth going for the featured crystal if you have anything more than like 10 6* champions.
  • Options

I got these, any social media I can follow up with upcoming crystal news? Like the cav crystals?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve had some good 6* basic luck. I think MCOC trucos has the next pool posted on his Twitter.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

You’ve had some good 6* basic luck. I think MCOC trucos has the next pool posted on his Twitter.

Thx I did check on his tweet sometimes. Will do it later. I really want 6* apocalypse for my alliance AW
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Does it worth spending 15k 6* shards on him? I want him so bad. Anyone has him as 5*? Is he really god tier? Just want some opinions and experiences no toxic comments 😅

I suggest really that you focus on basic 6* crystals (10k). Targeting feat really only makes sense if you have a lot of 6* champs or want to gamble really hard.

I have ~40 6* opened and I still go for basics
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

I suggest really that you focus on basic 6* crystals (10k). Targeting feat really only makes sense if you have a lot of 6* champs or want to gamble really hard.

I just want to try my luck of getting some god tier rather than getting some I already have as 5*
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

even with the extra 5k shards needed, the next featured offers FAR more value than the basic does. 153 champions in the basic, the vast vast vast majority of them are incredible duds. but in the new featured there's only 5 I would personally be unhappy with, and i'd rank 2 about half of them.
  • Options
    I should have waited for the featured. I listened to my gut though and now my DPX is duped
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Seraphion said:

even with the extra 5k shards needed, the next featured offers FAR more value than the basic does. 153 champions in the basic, the vast vast vast majority of them are incredible duds. but in the new featured there's only 5 I would personally be unhappy with, and i'd rank 2 about half of them.
    Check out next featured, it's different than previous and current.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    5k more idc much cause even if u end up getting 6* u can't rank that them immediately anyway so why bother get so many 6*. My point is better to get someone good than getting many
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267 ★
    My first sexenium crystal was a 5 star apocalypse. I'm content
  • Options

My first sexenium crystal was a 5 star apocalypse. I'm content

Nice mine was sg lol after 15+ pulls
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Seraphion said:

i know, i specifically said the "next" featured...
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

Seraphion said:

i know, i specifically said the "next" featured...
    My bad I overlooked, but still next featured, out of 24 champs, most are very good