**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predictions for new movies and shows

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
So,marvel dropped lots of big announcements for shows and movies. While we a bit know about Loki,Wandavision,Falcon and WS and Thor 3 and antman 3, there’s still lots of stuff left to cover. Personally I’m most exited for fantastic four. This could tie into namor’s debut in the MCU and/or silver surfer (and then Galactus?). The villain choices are good too.I hope they don’t do doctor doom though,he’s a bit too important to use immediately (imo). Maybe a smaller character like mole man,the frightful four or maybe they could continue with the idea of Skrulls and make it super skrull. What do you guys think they’ll do?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    dollars to donuts they use Mole Man, Rama-Tut (one of Kang's alters) or Annihilus or Blastaar in F4, because Doom's been done three times.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

dollars to donuts they use Mole Man, Rama-Tut (one of Kang's alters) or Annihilus or Blastaar in F4, because Doom's been done three times.

I’d like to see Doom be a sort of side character in the first two films and become the bad guy in the third one.

As for Wandavision... I’m pretty sure Wanda is the bad guy
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I don’t think moon knight will work in PG-13
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Would really love Moon Knight to be kinda dark like Dark Knight and have some grit to it. Him being insane could make the movie interesting but Disney will never go above PG-13 :(
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I think they'll make a setup to separate the Avengers into two teams in the finale.

Earth-bound Avengers (Strange, Spidey, Fantastic 4, etc.)
    Space-bound Avengers (Nick Fury, Cap Marvel, Thor, etc.).

Then there'll be an Earth-ending threat in the form of Doctor Doom for the Earth-bound team and then Galactus as the Universal threat for the Space-bound Avengers colliding into one.
  • Options

I think they'll make a setup to separate the Avengers into two teams in the finale.

Earth-bound Avengers (Strange, Spidey, Fantastic 4, etc.)
    Space-bound Avengers (Nick Fury, Cap Marvel, Thor, etc.).

Then there'll be an Earth-ending threat in the form of Doctor Doom for the Earth-bound team and then Galactus as the Universal threat for the Space-bound Avengers colliding into one.

Let’s not forget the inevitable Young Avengers team (Ironheart, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, and probably Wiccan and Speed from Wandavision)
  • Options
    Yea, that too. I hope those will focus on day to day superhero antics. I've enough of world-ending threats that I want to see our superheroes helping regular people.
  • Options

Yea, that too. I hope those will focus on day to day superhero antics. I've enough of world-ending threats that I want to see our superheroes helping regular people.

I think a smaller, maybe MODOK-esque villain.

Then again, Ant-Man went like this:

Ant-Man: Evil ant man
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: evil rich business guy
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: QM: Kang the f***ing conqueror
  • Options

I think a smaller, maybe MODOK-esque villain.

Then again, Ant-Man went like this:

Ant-Man: Evil ant man
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: evil rich business guy
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: QM: Kang the f***ing conqueror
    Lol.

Big Jump indeed. Cap America has the best villains.

At least show some heroics even for a few scenes. I know nothing beats saving the world from world-ending threats but it's heartwarming to see them be reachable, at least.