**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency maintenance during my legends run

Decided to go for a legends run, over halfway through and kabam have decided to give us emergency maintenance, so unfair...

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    sorry to hear
  • Options
    PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152

Hopefully it shouldn’t affect it with the new Legend run system

I’m doing legends run of EQ and I don’t think it’s changed like the act 7 one
  • Options
    Lost about 15 mins so far to this bs, don’t think any point in continuing.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    PeaRat said:

Unless you were in a fight, you should be fine with the new legends system since it only counts your fight time
  • Options

PeaRat said:

Unless you were in a fight, you should be fine with the new legends system since it only counts your fight time
    Is that for EQ too, if so can you send a link to where you got that info. I thought it was just for act 7 legends run
  • Options
    LastyLasty Posts: 13
    When it’s back up keep going when you finish submit a ticket and hope for the best good luck to you bro
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I was about to post about this as well.. I had just finished a fight when the connection issue started.. really interested to see if it's concluded when the game comes back up or if i have to redo the fight.. was going for a legends run for act 7..

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    PeaRat said:

PeaRat said:

Is that for EQ too, if so can you send a link to where you got that info. I thought it was just for act 7 legends run
    Yes, as far as I know that‘s only for the recently started Act 7.1 Legends Run. The regular monthly EQ Legends Run which already started earlier should work as it ever worked.

Well, for monthly Legends Run you need less than 3 hours, that‘s doable in one go. But whole Act 7.1 might take 8-10 hours and that would be a little crazy. Is more humane with the new system, so you can at least eat/drink/sleep in between or use the toilet.

So really sorry for you, that they screwed your Run.
  • Options
    What is the EQ legend run this month? Still Heroic and Master? Or Master and Uncollected?
  • Options
    Lasty said:

What is the EQ legend run this month? Still Heroic and Master? Or Master and Uncollected?

Heroic and master this month. Then I think next month is UC and cav.
    That’s why I wanted to get it out the way this month but I guess kabam didn’t want that 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Heroic and Master this December

But might be Uncollected and Cavalier in January.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    PeaRat said:

PeaRat said:

oh I didn’t realize you were doing eq... ouch
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I was about to post about this as well.. I had just finished a fight when the connection issue started.. really interested to see if it's concluded when the game comes back up or if i have to redo the fight.. was going for a legends run for act 7..

If the KO popped in your screen then the timer for legend runs is paused.
    This cut scene is after that, so you should be ok 😉
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys. Ouch don’t blame you for wanting to get it done now. Speed running Cavalier! **** that lol Seriously hope support sorts it out for you bro.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The game is/was down for everyone. Map no it didn’t hurt you. Everyone lost x amount of time on their legends run.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

The game is/was down for everyone. Map no it didn’t hurt you. Everyone lost x amount of time on their legends run.

What if somebody hasn't started theirs yet? They didn't lose any time?? Do you have any idea how legends runs work?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    If u keep trying to login and got one the timer one the down time never count that what ther said in the pass.
  • Options

If it wasn’t for the 40 mins of maintenance I could of had a chance...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    PeaRat said:

If it wasn’t for the 40 mins of maintenance I could of had a chance...

As I’m said above when the game go down the legend run set one pause but the timer star again when game up So if u keep trying to login back in u might stil Hav a changed. But I’m dubt it to.