**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rework for magik

Given that magik's limbo is unstoppable depending on sig level, without ability reduction champs, it should not be able to K.O. your champs. Even if you play perfectly and don't get hit you still either take so much damage that you need to heal up or you get K.O.ed without any fault of your own. I have a suggestion to help with her sig ability, it should be able to K.O. champs completely, it would lower your health down to a certain number, but after that limbo would do something else, maybe fatigue and lower crit rate, weakness and lower attack, a debuff that lowers crit damage, reduce power gain by 10% -20% or siphon (depending on sig level), lower special attack damage, etc. I don't see how it's fair to K.O. a champion when the person is playing perfect or close to it, not being hit all the time and losing health because of damage taken from special attacks or normal hits directly without blocking. I think this is a fair nerf that doesn't affect the champion in such an adverse way that the community would backlash and defiantly helps people combat magik without being forced to use certain champions to either power control or lower ability accuracy.

Comments

• Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I would be careful using the words FAIR and NERF in the same sentence. There is nothing fair about yanking abilities away from a champ you have invested time, money and effort into.

Like a lot of responses to this exact same post..one other already right now, I would say to watch the youtube videoes to see how to overcome these issues and stop calling for Kabam to do the ONE thing nobody ever wants again... NERF OUR CHAMPS.
  • Options
    Or, and i didn't think of this, scale her limbo back depending on how high her PI is or how boosted she is, this way there is no nerf per say, but she is able to worked around a bit more
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    With all due respect please do not speak on this or needs anymore. It is is my belief that those who cannnot figure out how to counter tough encounters have complained so greatly that kabam how now made war what it is. Absolute garbage.

If you would like a tutorial on how to beat a magik with 5/5 MD please use YouTube. Please do not simply stop trying and get so frustrated that you force abams hand to make the game what it is now. Unenjoyable.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    There's a counter to everything, it doesn't matter, defender kills don't matter so you don't have to worry, this is why they have been taken out so you don't have to get better and can just keep wasting pots in aw.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's not limbo that's tough it's mystic dispersion. Magik without it is very manageable
  • Options
    Limbo and md make fights harder but both can be easily countered so none of them are the problem
  • Options
    Magik without mystic dispersion is just as easy as one with it. Just use the right champs and the difference is minimal
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Thanks for the supporters. Please learn to play better. Don't beg for nerfs and/or changes
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    If u have not faught magik in LOL please just stop talking about how bad she is to beat.
    I agree with many on here, invest the measily 3-5min. and watch YouTube. Or... just give up now.