**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Am I in the running for worst 6* roster?

Being this deep into the game with these pulls and maybe 2 viable candidates for r2 i just don't understand how bad luck can get.

Comments

• Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Mr sinister is good at defense and kamala khan deal a lot of damage with synergies and a aggressive playstyle. Hulk buster has insane burst damage and good utility. Dormammu has underrated power denial.maw and annihulus for defense korg and Darkhawk too. Invisible woman is ok I guess and sentinel is a top 5 tech.ronin BWDO and aarkus are great too. I think ur roster is above average but it’s more close to the middle. A very high percentage of great to good champions and not many memes BUT just not many crazy options.
  • Options
    TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    modok is pretty good and bishop has a lot of power
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You gotta be trolling. I see 6 r2 candidates and a r5 candidate. Ronin, BWDO, sentinel, Aarkus, IW, HB.

Ronin to r5.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    No, you have Hulkbuster~
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    even the bad ones aren't the worst of the worst
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Not even close
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Too much posts to complain about the rosters... That is boring.

Just accept what you get and try to find good champions among your roster. Even if they are not god tier, they can be good !
    On the screenshots, I see a lot of champions that I would like to have : White Widow, Arkuus, Darkhawk, Korg, Ultron. And some nice ones : Buster, Ebony, Sentinel.
    8 on 20, that is enough to confirm you are complaining for nothing.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, you’re not in the running, the majority of your champs are solid, just because you don’t have any of about 10 specific op champs doesn’t mean it’s a bad roster
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    Not even close to worst.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    I’ll trade you my blue cyclops for literally any one of those.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

You gotta be trolling. I see 6 r2 candidates and a r5 candidate. Ronin, BWDO, sentinel, Aarkus, IW, HB.

Ronin to r5.

“You gotta be trolling. I see 6 r2 candidates and a r5 candidate. Ronin, BWDO, sentinel, Aarkus, IW, HB.

HB to r5.”

There, I fixed it for you
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Your 6* roster is far from the worst
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I just opened an Iron Package to go with my DPX so....
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    I find people have very shortsighted views of their roster. 👀
    Any 5* champ that I am not convinced I'd take to 5/65 I'd PREFER as a 6*.
    It's like getting a 4/55 version while investing nothing but ISO.

More on topic... the OP's 6* roster is definitely above average. I've seen 10x worse.
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 79
    I'm not trolling lol. I just wish i could have 1 top tier 6* by now. i know sentinel is good hes already r2. HB has his uses. BWDO, aarkus and ronin are fun to play but are not helping me clear act 6.2. What I see here are mostly alliance war defense options which arent exactly the mist useful in an alliance like mine where war is not a priority.

Last night I was especially hurt due to finally grinding that 6* shard arena just to pull that Bishop.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Sentinel BWDO and Aarkus are great champs imo. A couple other really solid ones too.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Thank God you have Rhino and Ms. Marvel though. Otherwise it would be all trash....
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    If you didn’t have a single decent champion, then you would be in the running. Fortunately for you, you have several decent, even god tier champions
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    dude u got sentinel, hulkbuster, vision, BWDO and even some that could recieve a buff in the future so yes a flat no sir!