**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should cav difficulty have t1a?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
The t1a drought is real.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes it should
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Auto fight masters, be in an alliance that does milestones, t1a arena, there's loads out there. Also, who really needs loads more? How many people are really ranking up loads of 5* to r2 and r3 except for arena?

Plus all the 2-3 and 3-4 gems. I'm a cavalier, 15 5/65 or 2/35 6* and nearly always have t1a in overflow and I hit the top milestone in every level up event.

Surely for most, t2a is a bigger issue?? Don't get me wrong, I'd take more t1a to mess around with more champs, but I don't see it as a critical progression issue for higher accounts
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Auto fight masters, be in an alliance that does milestones, t1a arena, there's loads out there. Also, who really needs loads more? How many people are really ranking up loads of 5* to r2 and r3 except for arena?

Plus all the 2-3 and 3-4 gems. I'm a cavalier, 15 5/65 or 2/35 6* and nearly always have t1a in overflow and I hit the top milestone in every level up event.

Surely for most, t2a is a bigger issue?? Don't get me wrong, I'd take more t1a to mess around with more champs, but I don't see it as a critical progression issue for higher accounts

If you do arena, believe it or not t1a is a critical progression issue even for higher rated accounts.
    There’s a huge difference in time consumption or total points from having your 5* champs at r3 instead of r1 or r2.
    Anyway r1 r2 teams are useless for higher arenas since they are very likely to trigger a death match.
    I personally can’t see who a larger t1a availability will harm.
    If people then will have them in overflow, they can still sell them for 0.05 of a t2a 🤣
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    yes it should

5 for completion and 10 for expkoration
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

If you do arena, believe it or not t1a is a critical progression issue even for higher rated accounts.
    There’s a huge difference in time consumption or total points from having your 5* champs at r3 instead of r1 or r2.
    Anyway r1 r2 teams are useless for higher arenas since they are very likely to trigger a death match.
    If people then will have them in overflow, they can still sell them for 0.05 of a t2a 🤣
    yes mate i have currently 16+ t5b and 1 or 2 t1a it's dumb / same with t4 basics
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

yes mate i have currently 16+ t5b and 1 or 2 t1a it's dumb / same with t4 basics
    Im currently on 15 t5bc and 40 t2a and only 15 t1a.
    I even skipped many 4th July and Cyber Monday offers because I would had a huge overflow of t5bc t2a and not enough t1a to use them.
    I spent ~300€ each sell and could afford buy all offers but t1a lack prevented me.
    But I guess it’s ok if Kabam wants to save me money 🤣
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I've been saying they should just do a t1a proving grounds so they're available but properly tedious to get. Maybe gate it so only uncollected and above can enter and give one cat for exploration or something.