Iron man (IW) 6.3.4 heals more then he's taking

Before you even say I'm bad at the game put in perspective I don't have a good counter I went in did over 500 hits with my rank 5 sorcerer Supreme and with in the final 15 percent she couldn't do any damage and when I did iron man would hold block and heal + gain power so I had nothing to do but die

Comments

• She's really not a great option for him. Who else do you have? We might be able to help you pick a better counter.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Yeah unfortunately as Cat and Hammerbro have said, she is not the best counter to him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t really say SS is an amazing counter to IMIW. Frequent armor breakers or DoT champs are typically better. Maybe re-pick your team? Remember 30 units for a refill is cheaper than a revive if you don’t feel confident in your chances of beating him with your team.

Doesn't he have armor break immunity?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I wouldn’t really say SS is an amazing counter to IMIW. Frequent armor breakers or DoT champs are typically better. Maybe re-pick your team? Remember 30 units for a refill is cheaper than a revive if you don’t feel confident in your chances of beating him with your team.

Doesn't he have armor break immunity?
    yeah he does
  • Kingdjf said:

Before you even say I'm bad at the game put in perspective I don't have a good counter I went in did over 500 hits with my rank 5 sorcerer Supreme and with in the final 15 percent she couldn't do any damage and when I did iron man would hold block and heal + gain power so I had nothing to do but die

Can u send your roster?