**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Use Guardian Effectively - Earn Force Fields Faster & Beat Bosses in Minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpp_nSALbW4&t=32s

Breakdown of video: Just ranked him to R5 and duped him, I used my Generic and put few sigs after this video. He is Suicides friendly and has good synergy to make him earn more force fields. He also give +1000 BP to all the team which is a plus! There are some tricks in using him. Most important don't hit the opponent with more than 3 light hits!

How to use:
His special2 is what makes him strong. He consumes 3 field charges to inflict 4k energy damage! So the more field charges u get the more damage from his sp2. I found several ways to gain the field charges other than using sp1 and sp3. Like for example, don't hit combo or 4 hits (this makes u Power drain the opponent and lose 1 charge). He naturally gains 1 charge every 22 secs, use mole man synergy to gain 2! Use a synergy with 5% power gain to reach sp3 faster. Two sp3 makes him gain 16 charges plus one sp1 made it 19 plus he gains 1 every 22 sec + 1 for mole man, I was able to get over 20 charges in this video and one shot this Winter Soldier to death in 130 combo! He is still R4. Neither Aegon nor SL can beat this WS in 130 combo. Hope this helps! Please don't say Starky can do it in 70 combo! Cuz this champion has many advantages over starky, SL or Aegon! Considering his defensive abilities, auto block, bleed resistant, and synergies.

Thoughts?