**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse is broken in AQ

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
Let's recap, SP1 description:

Inflict a Debuff determined by the last Light or Medium Attack thrown. If fighting a Mutant, or if Apocalypse has 4 Genetic Code, trigger both.

Light Attack - Inflict a non-stacking Weakness reducing Attack Rating by 25% for 25 seconds.

Medium Attack - Inflict a non-stacking Poison dealing 5872 Direct Damage and reduce health recovery by 30% over 25 seconds.

As you can see in this video, he has 3 genetic codes and last attack thrown was a medium. This dud placed weakness on my beauty tigra! This isn't the right debuff!!! Right? :|

Am I missing something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Ri-22lU_E

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    His last landed hit was a light attack. Look at the passive mode by his healthbar. 3 spikes is weakness, and 5 is poison.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes you're missing something, read his special attack abilities, in particular the one right above special attack 1.
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Don't use the word DUD with me. En Sabah Nur isn't really bad if you use him right.

I know, it's irony. I have a 5/65 apoc and he's awesome
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

His last landed hit was a light attack. Look at the passive mode by his healthbar. 3 spikes is weakness, and 5 is poison.

Excellent comment. Many thanks! This isn't listed in his abilities