what is your mcoc hype song

2»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Bro, I completely forgot about that song.
    I’ve listened to it every day since it released. I’m not obsessed. No. Not at all
    What's pretty sad is it's not the most well known Animals.
    Absolutely agreed. It’s excellent for doom slapping too as well
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    how can i post a youtube video? is different now or what? im dumb
  • MeebletonMeebleton Member Posts: 552 ★★★

how can i post a youtube video? is different now or what? im dumb

Just copy and paste the link
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I listen to the song Pure Silence, written by Absolutely Nobody

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE

Just kidding, I love this theme while playing (kind of random, but I enjoy it)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I’ve listened to it every day since it released. I’m not obsessed. No. Not at all
    not as obsessed as me and the new wandavision trailer

did you know if you only watched that trailer for 24 hours straight then you’d have watched it 993.1034 times?

I can quote almost the entire thing at this point. I’m counting down the days on my calendar. I’m addicted to a show that hasn’t even released!
  • MeebletonMeebleton Member Posts: 552 ★★★

Etjama said:

did you know if you only watched that trailer for 24 hours straight then you’d have watched it 993.1034 times?

I can quote almost the entire thing at this point. I’m counting down the days on my calendar. I’m addicted to a show that hasn’t even released!
    I think you have a problem
    Meebleton said:

Etjama said:

I think you have a problem
    what gave you that idea

I’ve also been listening to the trailer song when I’m not watching the trailer (side note: it’s a legitimately good song ive listened to before the trailer, but watching the trailer has made me put it on repeat)

Etjama said:

That...that’s not healthy. I know there is a whole pandemic thing but go outside. Feel the sun. Breathe in the fresh air. Wandavision isn’t going anywhere. Our planet on the other hand...

Etjama said:

That...that’s not healthy. I know there is a whole pandemic thing but go outside. Feel the sun. Breathe in the fresh air. Wandavision isn’t going anywhere. Our planet on the other hand...
    go outside? But there’s only 32 days left!

but I can’t go outside right now. waiting for my package. Of Wandavision merchandise...
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    “Never Gonna Give You Up”
    Gods Eyes by Roddy Ricch

Etjama said:

but I can’t go outside right now. waiting for my package. Of Wandavision merchandise...
    Just don’t start stalking them ok. There are people that can help before it comes to that. We’re here for you
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

VictorD said:

A thousand miles -Vanessa Carelton

https://youtu.be/TCRuEaDuap4
    Is this the one you're talking about?
    prozd😍
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

going outside 😂

we got this cool government thing that can't handle it so that's a no go

Etjama said:

Just don’t start stalking them ok. There are people that can help before it comes to that. We’re here for you

I don’t need to stalk them. I need my package.

Meebleton said:

VictorD said:

A thousand miles -Vanessa Carelton

https://youtu.be/TCRuEaDuap4
    Is this the one you're talking about?
    prozd😍
    refrigerator-senpai!
  • Elad17Elad17 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    Trent Reznor NIN. Hurt!!!!
  • GraydroxGraydrox Member Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited December 2020