**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Card Offers

Haven't gotten one since August, is it just me or the same for everyone else?
Is Kabam just trying to rip us off by not giving us a "relatively better offer"? Instead we just get those ridiculously insane priced crystal offers?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    There has defo been one since then I think, last one I didn't get, think it was a t4cc one and a basic one. Got 13 unopened and 450 t4cc shards unopened so no need for me to get it
  • Options
    There has defo been one since then I think, last one I didn't get, think it was a t4cc one and a basic one. Got 13 unopened and 450 t4cc shards unopened so no need for me to get it

well, with that many unopened, you don't need the offer for sure. I think that's the one from August, nothing in Sep. Anyway, I was hoping for 5* shards offers.

Thanks for the confirmation!
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    patience is the key in this game. so stop crying !
  • Options
    Rora wrote: »

Wow, thank you for the grown-up lecture, i was simply asking a question to see if there's something wrong with my account, no whining no nothing. And you managed to interpret it as someone crying over something, you should really check your reading capability before replying to anybody's post.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Who peed in your porridge?...

• Options
    187187 Posts: 51
    keep buying offers, and you will continue to see new "bugs" released with every update
  • Options
    @Bapoi you?
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @Bapoi you?
    Hahahaha :smiley:
    Not quite. Think you'd have noticed lol
  • Options
    @Bapoi lol :D