**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I get my 1st 6* to r2 or rank up more 5*

HandOfMightHandOfMight Posts: 16
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone so i can’t decide who to rank up so I keep holding off & now I have 11 t2 Alpha in my overflow some soon to expire I think now i should invest in a 6* as they cost a lot of resources or continue rank some more 5* ,
I have the rest of Act 6 to do 6.2 onwards & have done some initial runs on Variants I only have 5 r5 5* 3 of those max Doom , Sig 121 Warlock , 114 Domino & they are 3/4 I could choose from to r2 , I would like to choose 1 of those options but as I have them at high lvl 5* I’m not sure I should that’s the main reason I’ve been holding off for as long as I have been I also have Sunspot 5* Dupe r3 who is the 4th option , All options are unawakened.
Thanks for taking you’re time to read this & any help would be much appreciated .

Should I get my 1st 6* to r2 or rank up more 5* 21 votes

Sunspot
0%
Warlock
9%
DOKTOROKTOPUSEtjama 2 votes
Domino
4%
Reference 1 vote
Doom
66%
yossMqc19Osfan8Mrwarren96Thicco_ModeMasterpuffSoar2878AouxWouxEtherealitySaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcSazed[Deleted User]Barani7da 14 votes
Continue to rank more 5*
14%
RenaxqqXguard77Will3808 3 votes
Other options Elsa & VTD
4%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Doom
    doom is sooper useful for act 6. Id go warlock next. honestly, people like domino and sunspot wouldn't have been useful for me. they do have raw damage, but every path usually requires something else, so you want damage and utility, which doom and warlock provide
  • Options
    HandOfMightHandOfMight Posts: 16
    I was leaning towards Warlock 1st then Doom so that’s good to know thanks Thicco_Mode 👍
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Doom
    I’d normally vote to rank more 5*s at your account progression but you can’t go wrong with double Dooms. He’s great for so many game modes.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Continue to rank more 5*
    Personally I’d rank up more of your 5*s so that you have more diverse options for content but if you’d like to rank up 6*s that you already have 5*s of them I’d do doom first. I also don’t know your other 5* options so ranking up 6*s could be your best choice.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Doom

I was leaning towards Warlock 1st then Doom so that’s good to know thanks Thicco_Mode 👍

Warlock was actually my first r5, and he's awesome