**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine 2099 uses?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled a 6* G2099 a week ago and immediately started using her for UC and Cavalier EQ questing. But I didn't find her interesting to use. Finishing the fights with sp3 is difficult sometimes and without 100 combo at the start, the ramp up sucks. Where can I use her other than RoL or LoL?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Immunities, decent heal reversal, spiked armor, rage, Mr Sinister, Man Thing, Aspect of Nightmare , can reparry to never let opponent get to sp3 from her power drain abilities (also thus making her good for All or Nothing) , Combine her with warlock for a nice synergy against immunities paths.

Yeah the combo meter mechanic is a bit annoying to work with since she can’t carry over her combo as easily as Aegon but overall I think she’s less ramp upish than Guardian since he needs multiple sp3s before an sp2? Correct me if im wrong on this
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    First off, I'd love to take that 6* off your hands. Secondly, idk what to tell you bro. Just use the search function and you'll probably see a lot of things that have been posted on this kinda subject matter.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Kill_Grey I wish we had such an option of sharing our champs in this game. And I have been searching on G2099 since a week and all I find her is RoL and LoL fights. I have no plans of doing LoL right now.
    Mephisto said:

@Kill_Grey I wish we had such an option of sharing our champs in this game. And I have been searching on G2099 since a week and all I find her is RoL and LoL fights. I have no plans of doing LoL right now.

Idk bro, I've used my rank 5 5* from AQ to war to variants to act 6 to act 7 to cav EQ to celebrity challenge to side quests to incursions and to RoL and LoL as you've mentioned already. So yeah, I've pretty much used her in nearly every content aside from lower acts and smaller monthly EQ.

She's an all-rounder, bruv. Just play around with her and figure out how best you like to play her. She isn't complicated and can handle so many problems, and is a game changer.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    You must have known the uses from above but about ramp up, just use her just like any other champ and just end the fight with sp3 and then in next fight she can start from 100 in combo. She is great just learn to use her. She is perfect for specific fights like sinister and great heal reversal along with immunities and a solid regen , 15 to 45 in under 5 sec and invisibility function and combo meter and armour along with power burn making her great for havok. Also life steal and power burn. She is great man.
    HI_guys said:

No use. Total garbage

Ok boss 👍🏾
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    HI_guys said:

No use. Total garbage

😂😂😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only slow fight is the first one. All the other ones you have to be careful not to kill them too quickly
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I pulled G2099 recently myself, and started adding her to my questing teams to test her out. I R2'd her, and thought she was drastically better at R2 then R1.

The first fight building up to 100 hits is perfectly fine - it's not like she hits with pillow hands when she is sub 100 hits. And, you don't have to build up to a 100 hits in the first fight - you could fight, lose your combo, have only 5 hits on your combo meter and then use the SP3 to start the next fight at 100 combo.

When questing, you could:
    1. Use her for two fights only - one fight to store 100 combo, and then just against the boss
    2. Use her the entire path.

If you use her the first way, you only have to worry about saving your combo once (ending the fight with SP3). Then against the boss, you can nuke down almost every boss with sheer damage, and spam SP1 to control their power.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She can be used throughout act 6, cav eq, I guess act 7, not found a use for her there yet but still have a chunk of lanes to explore.

Sometimes the nodes make her a pain but you’ll learn where she works well and vice versa.

Spam heavy to reach sp3 quickly or use warlock synergy if using suicides and you start with nearly one power bar.