**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron First Overhaul Idea

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
So I’m bored, so I figured that I might try my luck at making a buff for Iron First. This is my first one ever, so let me know if there’s anything I should change.
(this is for a 5/65 champ)
Abilities:

Armor Break:
Critical Hits have a 75% chance to Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s armor by 700 for 10 seconds.

Armor Crushed:
When the opponent has 5 or more armor breaks, hitting a heavy attack converts them into a passive Armor Crushed debuff that cannot be shrugged off. Armor Crushed lasts for 25 seconds, and decreases the opponent’s armor by 5000. Every hit on the opponent while they have Armor Crushed removes one buff. If the opponent has no buffs, apply a bleed rebuff, applying 200 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Special 1:
Each hit of the Special Attack has a 50% to apply Bleed, draining 500 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Special 2:
If the opponent is Armor Crushed, each hit of this combo is guaranteed to be a critical hit, increasing normal attack by 300%.

Special 3:
100% chance to apply Bleed, doing 750 damage per second for 10 seconds and power drain, draining the opponent power at the rate of 1 bar per 5 seconds.

This could be a good idea, but it is most likely a very stupid idea. I just wanted to see what you guys think!

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I also feel like some Iron Fist healing would be cool. In other games he tends to use his chi in order to heal himself. The other stuff is really cool and I never really thought of an “armor crushed” debuff
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

I also feel like some Iron Fist healing would be cool. In other games he tends to use his chi in order to heal himself. The other stuff is really cool and I never really thought of an “armor crushed” debuff

ya, similar to Medusa's armor shattered, I think that this could be good. It has potential
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Nitro422 said:

HOw about a fix for Iron Second?

I was confused at this until I read the title of the thread lol
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Nitro422 said:

HOw about a fix for Iron Second?

Stupid autocorrect
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Imo he needs meditation healing, focus should be a huge part of his kit so Enemies cannot overpower him easily. Think of it like breakthrough, he starts with 100 focus charges and each hit removes a charge
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Like the base idea the OP is going with with some additions

• add a Chi mechanic that can both purify debuffs and give him a burst of regen based of his Chi that he'll build through every successful hit.

• add a True Strike buff to all his specials to increase damage on all hits for a window.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Instead of bleed, how about something like a burst of physical damage or something. Cause if you look at his animations, he doesn't have much that can actually bleed the opponent. Also, I believe that it would be better to have the power drain on sp2 and maybe some healing on sp3 as that would make his power drain more accessible and blend in with his rotation rather nicely. Other than that, I like the concept of this buff !
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I always thought simply giving him a big fury after nullifying [x] buffs would be sufficient. Would he be great? No (unless it was a massive fury, or stacking permanent furies). But he would be more useful.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    A potent Fury with both armor break and eventual armor shatter would really up his damage and agreed that it wouldn't have to be bleed if it's a burst of energy damage that can power burn on top. It's minor compared to an overhaul
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Regen but not 40% rate