act 6 problem

I just made it to act 6 and it wont let me use my 4 stars. what is the point of that if we're the people who play the game why dont we have the choice of using all of our champs? shouldn't we have the right to choose who we use to beat act 6.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    deeddjd said:

I just made it to act 6 and it wont let me use my 4 stars. what is the point of that if we're the people who play the game why dont we have the choice of using all of our champs? shouldn't we have the right to choose who we use to beat act 6.

It has always been that way
  • deeddjddeeddjd Member Posts: 53
    I know that but why cant we choose
  • TimrosTimros Member Posts: 267
    Because kabam made it that way.
    Why cant they change it so we can choose for ourselves because my 4 stars got me through act 5 and it doesnt seem fair that we cant use them
  • QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2020
    The restriction is annoying for synergies purposes but other than that you really don't wanna be using 4*s in act 6 anyway.
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    That's just how it is. Everyone complained about it when it came out last year but they said no so we adjusted and moved on. You're a little late to the party.
    Maybe for you but I need to because I dont have many high ranked champs
    Well then that means you aren't ready for act 6. Take time to do other content and get stronger champs and then you can do act 6.
    but what is the purpose of not letting us use them
    I beat act 5 with 4*s and just beat 6.1.1 I think It would be easy to beat it with 4*s since i just beat 6.1.1 with 3000s
    Well that's just how it is. you can complain all you want it's not changing.
    :-(
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    deeddjd said:

but what is the purpose of not letting us use them

It’s a paywall. We all grumbled last year, realistically you need at least an R4 5* to outdamage Crossbones so it’s time for you to move on to developing your 5*. If you’re good at the game it might be worth considering Variants.
    i got a 6* yesterday its the worst you can imagine
    i got a 6* jugurnaut