**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MY current 6 star Roster

12357

Comments

  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Creased
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,538 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Guys dont bother with the Line, same sh**, different background.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
    What you on about? Peak fashion icon right there
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,880 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
    what is he wearing?

    Is that a headband attached to a ball cap brim?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,538 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
    What you on about? Peak fashion icon right there
    I dunno... I feel like that's an Alfiction tee.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

    Guys dont bother with the Line, same sh**, different background.

    I know, I've seen. It's like he thinks randomly throwing curse words and calling people gay makes him a tough guy. It's genuinely hilarious.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,538 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
    what is he wearing?

    Is that a headband attached to a ball cap brim?
    His "girlfriend" probably told him he looked good in it.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★


    I think this is the guy.

    @Jcross_40 bro. this is a bad look for you homie.
    what is he wearing?

    Is that a headband attached to a ball cap brim?
    His "girlfriend" probably told him he looked good in it.
    "Girlfriend" being his favorite Barbie doll that sits on his bed?
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Etjama said:

    Guys dont bother with the Line, same sh**, different background.

    I know, I've seen. It's like he thinks randomly throwing curse words and calling people gay makes him a tough guy. It's genuinely hilarious.
    Well they do say that homophobes are often in denial of their own sexuality. So maybe he's the one who should be signing up for Grindr. Not that he'll get any matches, I don't think people will be too interested when your only listed interest is being an online troll.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

    Etjama said:

    Guys dont bother with the Line, same sh**, different background.

    I know, I've seen. It's like he thinks randomly throwing curse words and calling people gay makes him a tough guy. It's genuinely hilarious.
    Well they do say that homophobes are often in denial of their own sexuality. So maybe he's the one who should be signing up for Grindr. Not that he'll get any matches, I don't think people will be too interested when your only listed interest being an online troll.
    This comment just further reaffirms what I had Rocky tell you.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★



    In masters but no masters title nice man.

    he has 2 war elite titles at the very bottom. doubt it's his account though. He has the ancient one title as well and can't recognize the good champs. definitely bought the account.
    He also thought Venom required suicides, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy doesn't even know what critical hits are
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,538 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:



    In masters but no masters title nice man.

    he has 2 war elite titles at the very bottom. doubt it's his account though. He has the ancient one title as well and can't recognize the good champs. definitely bought the account.
    He also thought Venom required suicides, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy doesn't even know what critical hits are
    Should ask him how spiderverse champs are able to evade venom sometimes.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    This is hilarious
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think the troll has returned to his bridge now. Looks like the party is over
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

    Jcross_40 said:

    Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.

    i think you’ve gotten yourself mixed up
    I wish you guys could see how awesomely made fun of you all are right now with my alliance mates. The level of delusion here is astounding.
    Jcross_40 said:

    Jcross_40 said:

    Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.

    i think you’ve gotten yourself mixed up
    I wish you guys could see how awesomely made fun of you all are right now with my alliance mates. The level of delusion here is astounding.
    Heya buddy, 2 things
    1. No way anyone would want to be in an alliance with you, so cut the cheese
    2. Talking to yourself is a sign of mental health issues, so I would talk to a professional
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    Meebleton said:



    In masters but no masters title nice man.

    he has 2 war elite titles at the very bottom. doubt it's his account though. He has the ancient one title as well and can't recognize the good champs. definitely bought the account.
    He also thought Venom required suicides, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy doesn't even know what critical hits are
    Should ask him how spiderverse champs are able to evade venom sometimes.
    Or why their parries aren't working and they regen health, assuming they've made it there
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

    Meebleton said:

    Jcross_40 said:

    Jcross_40 said:

    Jcross_40 said:

    We have a real piece of work here. At least this discussion is fun to read.

    We have a real piece of work here. At least this discussion is fun to read.

    I love how when you post a discussion and the trolls come out to run their damn mouths, that when you don’t just sit and take it, but you respond, that “you’re” behavior is unacceptable. That s### is hilarious to me. But yeah, I should stop picking on these nerds. Kabam is who I’m truly pissed at.
    Only one troll came out to run there mouth.




    You.

    Ahhh that’ll show me. Good one. I like how you pressed the space bar a bunch before dramatically typing “You.” Do you write short stories for Grindr?
    There is this key called “return”. Its like a bunch of spaces. I dont surprisingly, if i did in sure you would have seen my stories on there while reading yourself. Seriously, are you 12?
    Open invitation ladies, jcross40. Grow a pair. Line me there.
    We don't need to hear your pathetic whining on two different platforms, one's enough
    Who’s “we”? You got a rat in your pocket?
    That would be everyone but you.
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    You have so many god tier champs. Killmonger is considered god tier btw and omega is good unduped, just not BEYOND GOD TIER. If your complaining about not having 90% BEYONG GOD TIER champs than you really don't know this game. Go complain elsewhere
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wow this is still going?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

    Wow this is still going?

    Ikr, I thought this wouldve been taken down a loooong time ago.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man and you guys thought I was bad
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

    Man and you guys thought I was bad


Sign In or Register to comment.