**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision comparison

Why is vision Age of Ultron worse in stats and prestige than classic vision?

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Same reason captain marvel is worse in stats and prestige as captain marvel movie
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I believe they buffed classic Vision's stats and prestige before the first time they sold him as a 5 star
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Thank you @Meebleton
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    personallly for me there both the same its like Kabam came and said "oh u might get a trash champ from ur crystal lets double that chance"
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

personallly for me there both the same its like Kabam came and said "oh u might get a trash champ from ur crystal lets double that chance"

You think Vision is trash?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Did you just call him trash?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Did you just say he is trash?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    If it's about AoU, I agree. Classic one is decent. And since we're already at this point, frankly, better off unduped, that way he's hitting sp2 at the time opponent gets sp3 and can promptly burn them to the ground.