**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Basic crystal 6star

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Dear kabam...i felt very happy when u give 5000 6star shards as gift....it was indeed really a pleasent gift ....but when i opened it i got a bad champ...its okay...but who ever opened basic6star this week in our ally....getting champs like red cyclops,miles,even a friend who opened joe fixit in blackfriday weekend duped him this week...
Are you guys purposefully giving meme champs in basic crystal because u give us free shards...it hurts kabam....pls give atleast a better champ... after getting at least 3 or 4 meme i feeling very bad...u guys know how hard to open these crystal...

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Love to see hypocrites like you come here and cry about your trash pulls and then weeks later come and say God bless Kabam for giving you a good champion. Hate these posts.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Bizaaro said:

U can call what ever u like...its just a voice of common people...people like u who spend alot of money will never understand peoples feeling...if u want to know come to global and ask how they feel when they get trash...i actually dont understand ..why u guys talking trash like this...do u feel happy when u pull trash 6star...
    Ofcorse i will say good if i pull a good champ...thats my integrity...i will say good if something is happening good..if something is happening bad ...why u ashame to say its happening bad....

It's just a part of the game we play, rng wasn't introduced 2 days ago. You clearly knew what to expect when you started playing this game. If you don't like what you get and can't be bothered to play the game, just find a game that better suits your needs.
  • Options
    I complete john mull chap2 quest...and gues what i got 6star drax... do u feel happy...when u get him
    I opened 6 star in black friday guess what all i got ronin,joe fixit,howard ..do u ever use these champs
    ...I almost forgot we have champs like this exit
    It feels bad man...whhen u continuoualy get trash
  • Options
    Pratham02 said:

Bizaaro said:

U can call what ever u like...its just a voice of common people...people like u who spend alot of money will never understand peoples feeling...if u want to know come to global and ask how they feel when they get trash...i actually dont understand ..why u guys talking trash like this...do u feel happy when u pull trash 6star...
    Ofcorse i will say good if i pull a good champ...thats my integrity...i will say good if something is happening good..if something is happening bad ...why u ashame to say its happening bad....

It's just a part of the game we play, rng wasn't introduced 2 days ago. You clearly knew what to expect when you started playing this game. If you don't like what you get and can't be bothered to play the game, just find a game that better suits your needs.
    Yes i will say u r right when we getting random champs like u said...but our ally...my friends all r pulling similar champs...
    Joe fixit,red cyclops,miles like that
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Even a friend duped joe fixit with in 1 month :)
    Is there any champs below him
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Bruh...just a few weeks ago you were thanking Kabam for 5* Doom.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I mean his username is bizaaro...
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Yes...iam talking about 6star opening...my last almost 7 6star was below average to meme...6star meme hurts very much..who will like joe fixit as a 6star...such waste of shards
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Bizaaro said:

getting champs like red cyclops

You mean the most effective aq champion?

• Options

Bizaaro said:

getting champs like red cyclops

You mean the most effective aq champion?

Tell after this aq is over
  • Options
    johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27

Same here Bro..Joe Fixit Haunted..I don't knw ,what to do..
    No improvement after being A Cavalier..
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @Bizaaro what motivation would kabam have to rig the crystals? Happy customers spend money. I pulled Red Guardian. Not the best, but a good pull. People spend real money on this game. If they got caught lying about the drop rates there would be a massive lawsuit. The crystals aren't rigged lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

You thought being Cavalier would improve your crystal pulls? That's really stupid lol. Especially given how lucky you have been. Also haunted because you duped him is a bit much. Maybe you're a troll?
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Just for the record, interpunction consists of some symbols other than ellipses too.
  • Options

This is what im telling....many are getting scraps like howard..and joe...i dont know they are doing something like this...but drop rate for joe and other scraps are very high in basic 6 star
  • Options

Are you kidding me? You are 5/6 in your 6" crystals. Tigra is a such a high value champ, Colossus will carry you almost everywhere. You have a flipping 6* Aegon ( I know he needs awakening but atleast you can now hunt for 6* AGs as well).

Come back complaining when your first openings were Iron Fist, Cyclops, Rhino and Black Bolt
    Surely this will be this weeks opening
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    all i can say is R to the N to the G
  • Options

Great kabam...from now i will never spend one penny in this game..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Great kabam...from now i will never spend one penny in this game..

Good for you