**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Completion Rewards

It's almost 13 hours and still didn't got my rewards. Why it's taking too much time ?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Completion of what? @Rajrk91342 , make sure when you report a complain, you have all the details needed.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166

@Rajrk91342 see the colored text in the image you just shared that states "Rank Rewards payout will be delayed after completion of this Event" . Unfortunate and a bit annoying for some, but they did state it in game that the payout would be delayed. Just need to wait until they send them.

Even Season Rewards And AQ Rewards comes in 6 to 8 hours. But why it's taking too much time for a 3 Days event ?
    S.A Comes in 8 hours ( 7 Days Event)
    But a 3 Days event taking too much time.

In October Completion rewards always delivered in 3 Hours after event end but now it's taking too much time.
  • It says they will be delayed. This isn't normal but it is a warning. That's the answer

It says they will be delayed. This isn't normal but it is a warning. That's the answer

I'am Seeing that Text But Why only this event taking too much time?
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    All events are delayed so they can investigate to ensure there's no cheating, such as with the upcoming gifting event. Harden up and wait for your rewards like the rest of us.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    This is weird...
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    7.1 quests were also not counted towards total points.
    You guys not getting my point.
    I'am saying that S.A , Season Rewards, AQ Rewards and other 3 Days event rewards taking almost 8 hours but completion event taking too much time (it's almost 14 Hours) but not got rewards.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Its gonna come. Why do you need it right this instant. Geez relax it's a mobile video game. None of us know why, were just players like you.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Seems the delay this time not just confined to Completion event, but also other individual and team events, AQ etc. So it is not just Completion event.