**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do we know if the gifting crystals will be progression based.

Not that I'm trying to sow division here but throne breakers and cavaliers probably don't want to see four star shards and sig stones.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They have never been the progression based.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Be gentle fella's given the trend, it's a legitimate question...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Defo a genuine question given the direction but damn if it happens it ain’t gonna be pretty!!!

But the greater gifting crystals give great rewards even if you get average luck
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I would love for the 4 star shards to be removed and the sig stone rewards to be buffed.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

I agree, and I certainly won't drop 300 units per crystal when I'll most likely get iso and 4* shards. There is zero value in that for me
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

I agree, and I certainly won't drop 300 units per crystal when I'll most likely get iso and 4* shards. There is zero value in that for me
    You can only receive them, not purchase them.
    Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

And in order to receive you must gift the same value. There's nothing else I want besides some energy refills, and only need so many of those. If GGC's are giving out 4* shards and iso I'm not interested.

Btw, do you understand how gifting works? Lol
    -sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

And in order to receive you must gift the same value. There's nothing else I want besides some energy refills, and only need so many of those. If GGC's are giving out 4* shards and iso I'm not interested.

That is incredibly incorrect. You gift as much as you want and receive as much as someone else gives. I have been around for every year of gifting in the game.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Hope they add t5cc shards. Maybe a full t5cc with a .1% chance? Of course that might make some mad if a noob pulls a full t5cc and they don't even own a 5* yet. Lmao!! But this game is RNG based and that would be the ultimate RNG.
    Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

That is incredibly incorrect. You gift as much as you want and receive as much as someone else gives. I have been around for every year of gifting in the game.
    I've been around since the start, and only gift to friends and always spend same amount of units. I'm not giving my units or money away for nothing. If that's how you roll, cool. But I don't know anyone doing it like that.
    -sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

I've been around since the start, and only gift to friends and always spend same amount of units. I'm not giving my units or money away for nothing. If that's how you roll, cool. But I don't know anyone doing it like that.
    Yeah, but it is not a rule. What you suggest is trading. That is not forced upon you by the game. I usually just send as much as I can to a friend and they send me as much as they want to back.
    Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Yeah, but it is not a rule. What you suggest is trading. That is not forced upon you by the game. I usually just send as much as I can to a friend and they send me as much as they want to back.
    That's cool, but we're talking about two different things here. Doubt you've ever been around a bunch of guys who spend serious money on gifting.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    As a Thronebreaker, I wouldn’t mind getting 4* shards at all.
  • I’d be surprised if they are progression based. I should think that they’ll add 6* sig stones to the pool, maybe a 6* AG too.

After all unless you hit the jackpot a 1/100 on a 300 unit item is still 30k units on average. Should also remember that you could have a fresh account and pulling 100 6* sig stones is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Arguably the 4/5* ratio would be the biggest concerns for being able to leapfrog content.

As a Thronebreaker I wouldn’t mind 4* shards as long as it’s at least 2k shards simply because ISO is a problem for me as I don’t buy Cav crystals.
    -sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

Crcrcrc said:

-sixate- said:

That's cool, but we're talking about two different things here. Doubt you've ever been around a bunch of guys who spend serious money on gifting.
    You said it was how gifting "works." That was incorrect. Gifting has no set rules that require trading. You are free to trade and spend all the money you want on it, but that was an incorrect statement.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I asked Kabam and they said it was Progression Based

Jk