**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 6 2.2 Mojo Line

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
Can someone help me understand why all of my villains are doing such a small percentage of their normal damage? I see that giving the defender a weakness debuff will give you more attack but I feel like I am missing something on reducing my damage. I thought it was just mojo but I powered through him and it’s the same on the next couple of fights as well.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    your damaged is gimped unless the opponent has a weakness which will in turn give you a fury buff. Only when you have a fury buff from a weakness being applied will your damage be normal
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Any other counters sans Void, Apocalypse or the mastery?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Any other counters sans Void, Apocalypse or the mastery?

Green Goblin
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Joe fixit?
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Immortal Abom
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    It is not correct, the Void after the special 2, even when the opponent takes the stinger, and receives weakness, does not activate the fury that is needed
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    He does, with Hulk synergy
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Read all the nodes, only a couple of counters. You either need Apocalypse or Ugly Abomination. Or unlock resonate mastery. My only option was a 6* GG, spam his sp1 to apply weakness. It's doable, but the Fury on that lane smacked me. Glad I have a bunch of units from my arena grinding.
  • Options
    Red Magneto. Mojo is metal