**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Node Beast Variant 6 Bugged

Magneto manages to activate unstoppable but in vision aarkus does not activate the disadvantage of reversing regeneration

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Was he stunned and do you have the pacify mastery?
  • Options
    YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

Was he stunned and do you have the pacify mastery?

Vision was stunned, my unstoppable never went into cooldown.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    If you have pacify mastery you get AA reduction when you stun him. This can prevent the node.
  • Options
    YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

If you have pacify mastery you get AA reduction when you stun him. This can prevent the node.

Thanks
  • Options
    Tps_82Tps_82 Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    It happens the same to me, even when Aarkus (or other defenders) are not stunned. And by the way, why reversing regeneration should be affected by ability accuracy?

Kabam, anything to say?
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I think the node's set up as a debuff which coincidentally triggers the regen buff, which triggers spectre. You'll see this sort of thing happen tons more against metal champs for the same reason. AAR shouldn't really affect it imo but that's the way it was programmed (seemingly).
  • Options
    Heavy AAR champions turn off a lot of does, especially the ones that have been made in the last year or so. It’s a mixed blessing in most cases.
  • Options
    Same to me. But rhino (5r3) went through vision very smoothly.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

AAR messes up with new nodes. The abilities should have been given to us but the devs have given the nodes to the opponents so when our champs shuts them down, it shuts down all the positives nodes as well.

Wrong design imo.

^Exactly, positive abilities should be given as the attackers ability not the defenders, through the nodes.
    Poor design imo.