**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I've never seen it so bugged before

I legit can't do a fight. I pick my champ, select to start & if I'm lucky, I don't get into the fight before it crashes. I say that because if it crashes during the fight (usually before I throw a single hit), more often than not my champ will lose 1/2 their current health.

And before anyone suggests, yes, I've written tickets about this. "We'll get one of our Senior Support staff to look into it" is honestly the best response I've had so far.

I've been playing for over 2 years and I've never seen MCOC this bugged before. I even had the game crash today when I went to level a champ.

Is this level of absurdity happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Boaby_3Boaby_3 Posts: 5
    I'm blocked in Back Issues #6 Chapter 2. Won't start a fight, then locks me in an endless loop of fight recovery / hang / restart.
  • Options
    WardoWardo Posts: 16
    I've spent the last, almost, 30 minutes on the Daily for T3Bs. Every time I try to go to the next fight, it lets me see the Defender & choose my Attacker. The moment that I click to accept the fight, it spins & spins... and then crashes.

This HAS to be an outdated servers issue. I had the game crash 25 times yesterday between the time of 11:40am EST & just before 7pm. Peek hours meaning more people playing & the servers can't handle it. Yet, they're going to be making a TONNE of money off the whales trying to get tops on the Gifting event this year & I bet crashing (due to servers not being able to handle the playerbase) will still be an issue.

We're investing in you, Kabam, maybe try doing the same for us. Yeah, giving us stuff is nice in theory, but if you game becomes unplayable during peek times... what is the point?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    What device do you use?
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It doesn't matter. I have the same issues on Samsung s20fe and ipad.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I still experience random crashes, sometimes in arena , sometimes in AQ . Using both iPad 6th gen and iPhone 12. Not as bad as last month but it still happens just about every day
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Not to forget the short freeze in the fights, not always but quite often but there is a glitch somewhere in the first 30 seconds.
    Also having shaking scene, inputs dropping and changing speed in fights.
  • Options
    WardoWardo Posts: 16

What device do you use?

I've got a Moto E4. I know it's older, but this is also a game that isn't strictly "pay to play" so they should understand that some will have older devices. I've also got some Alli mates who experience the same kinda thing & I know they're devices are much newer.

I'm 100% convinced that it's an issue of their servers being old & not able to handle the sheer numbers. Also, as I pointed out to an Alli mate the other day, all of these crashing issues seemed to have come up in the last few months, right? For as long as I can remember, every Tuesday starting at 8pm EST and going for 2-4 hours, the game would be down for Scheduled Maintenance. In the past several months, I remember that happening maybe 3 times at most. Is there a connection? I'm saying there absolutely is.
  • Options
    Mr_CruxMr_Crux Posts: 7
    I’m currently locked out of the game, I’m stuck in an endless crash loop, on an arena fight recovery. I click on “fight” from recovery and game crashes
    iPhone 6, (Jan 2021) iOS ver:12.4.8
    (Will update iOS see if that fixes, standby..)