**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your MVPs for Variant 6

2»

Comments

• Options
    OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
    Ghost, void, and rhino. Trust me on the rhino, used a 3 star and wrecked electro, and a whole path. Had no other option.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just did my exploration last night and it was indeed the easiest Variant. Way easier than V2-4 exploration. But to be fair, I got all the best villains ranked up. 6*R2 Magneto (Red). 6*R1 Killmonger. 5*R5 Doom, R5 Venom, Immortal Abomination, Void, Omega Red, and Mole Man. 5*R4 Apocalypse and Sentinel.

All the bosses are really straightforward and can be soloed effortlessly. The only tricky boss is DDHK because of the new animation but it’s still an easy intercept-push to SP1-bait-punish with Sentinel.

For the reverse regen paths, Magneto was MVP but so was Mole Man. Just let them hit your block. Mole Man is also MVP for the node where you regen 10% if you trigger unstoppable. Electro was an easy fight with Omega Red. Immortal Abomination melts all the paths with the Weakness node, I also used Apoc in some fights but he was only R4 and iAbom was R5. Of course Venom and Doom with Mr. Fantastic synergy for all the Armor Break-Power lock combo. Doom for the Nullify-Precision. Venom-iAbom for the extended debuffs.

The only tough fight was Iceman because I don’t have Mephisto and Annihilus ranked up and I was thinking of resetting the path to bring the NF synergy but Sentinel at 10% health did the fight.