**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird

I just noticed that throughout 2020 and with 24 new champs released, we only got 1 new tech champ this year. I know we've have tech champ reworks in punisher 2099(and I can't remember whether the hulkbuster buff came this year or in 2019) but regardless, we've only gotten 1 NEW tech champ this year in guardian. Interesting.

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    In all fairness guardian was a pretty good champ.
    I just feel bad for the skill class. They got more champs but they are all mediocre or trash
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

I just feel bad for the skill class. They got more champs but they are all mediocre or trash

You seem to be forgetting about skill corvus there mate...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

How is Hit monkey bad? Mole man is getting buffed, and bwdo is fluid to play, quite underrated.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    1. Screw skill corvus
    2. I forgot about hit monkey. That's on me. But it wasn't enough to really bump up the skill class. Same goes for BWDO. They are fun and have their uses, but aegon and fury still breaking their backs carrying their class.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Blade has left the chat
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How is Hit monkey bad? Mole man is getting buffed, and bwdo is fluid to play, quite underrated.

1. Screw skill corvus
    2. I forgot about hit monkey. That's on me. But it wasn't enough to really bump up the skill class. Same goes for BWDO. They are fun and have their uses, but aegon and fury still breaking their backs carrying their class.

Elsa and killmonger: *exist*
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

1. Screw skill corvus

Elsa and killmonger: *exist*
    Those arent 2020
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I just noticed that throughout 2020 and with 24 new champs released, we only got 1 new tech champ this year. I know we've have tech champ reworks in punisher 2099(and I can't remember whether the hulkbuster buff came this year or in 2019) but regardless, we've only gotten 1 NEW tech champ this year in guardian. Interesting.

We should have got Omega sentinel, cosmic doesn't need more champs and a ramp up champ at that
    champion is released in late 2021 i believe, so meta is gonna change
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    hulkbuster was buffed this year,and was in ccp in april