**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I restart or keep going?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

This is where I’m at Variant 2. Why Variant 2? It’s the only variant that I can reliably use a 4* quake to cheese. I have no units and no revives, but I don’t feel like restarting. If you think I should kept pushing, who should I use to take the last 40% down? I’m thinking parry once with CMM, get to SP2, and then launch a SP1 right before the stun timer. Since she’s awakened she gets indestructible, and won’t take damage from the glancing on the SP2. The only thing that trips me up with quake is that I can’t always be charging a heavy when the stun timer ends, and when I get stunned, it’s basically done. Opinions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Stay in. It's better than quitting and I'm pretty sure your CMM plan will work
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

The only thing is that for some reason in past attempts is somehow the glancing makes it so that he’s not stunned on the SP2. Is that a bug or do I just not understand glancing?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    He is metal, but there’s limber that reduces stun by 0.1 seconds per stun, and the only reliable magneto technique is parry-heavy so I can’t parry heavy for that long. Tried once, and he doesn’t negate the encroaching stun from his ability accuracy
    Haji_Saab said:

Wouldn't magneto be a better option since he is #metal? I can't remember the nodes on him though

• Options
    Maybe try a kamikaze CMM heavy spam in the corner?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I am terrible at heavy spam but I’ll practice
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I am terrible at heavy spam but I’ll practice
    Hold down, release, hold down, release. It will either destroy him really fast, or get you killed. Back him into a corner first.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

He is metal, but there’s limber that reduces stun by 0.1 seconds per stun, and the only reliable magneto technique is parry-heavy so I can’t parry heavy for that long. Tried once, and he doesn’t negate the encroaching stun from his ability accuracy

Haji_Saab said:

Wouldn't magneto be a better option since he is #metal? I can't remember the nodes on him though

It won't be crazy damage, but you can play Magneto with no heavies. You can try heavy intercept.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Stay in that quest. Also if you need 3/4 l2 single revives i can send you when gifting starts. Just drop your in game name and Tag me.

Thanks man. That mean a lot. My in-game name is TheBair123. I should have it done by then hopefully and there’s no need to gift anything. I’ll send in this thread when I’m done
    Oh okay man. Good luck for the Fight. If you need something just tag me.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

This is what I suggest.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Stay in. Hit the arena for a few milestones and pick up some more revives too
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    If you've got him down that much, Grind for Units and stay in it.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You got this!
  • Options
    Update: I kept going. Took 2 revives and then got it done. My pulls were a skill 2->3 gem and a skill 3->4 gem and then I got voodoo from the 5* crystal. Not bad, but not exactly what I was hoping
  • Options
    For reference, this is my 5* skill roster. Not really anyone I want to take to r4
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff can you believe this?

But really, BWDO and Ronin are great options. But saving for NIck, Aegon etc... isn't a bad idea either.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

For reference, this is my 5* skill roster. Not really anyone I want to take to r4

Id consider this guy to rank 6.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Grind arena and get some units to finish. Don’t restart. Mags will do the job.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

Grind arena and get some units to finish. Don’t restart. Mags will do the job.

Read.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

why is the 3 and 4 star not maxed
  • Options

But really, BWDO and Ronin are great options. But saving for NIck, Aegon etc... isn't a bad idea either.

I’m not the kind of person who usually only ranks up god tiers. Yes, I am saving for a good champ, but I would rank up stealthy, hit monkey, nick, aegon, blade, or even kilmonger, falcon, or DDHK
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

why is the 3 and 4 star not maxed
    4* isnt worth it and 3* is maxed now.
  • Options

I’m not the kind of person who usually only ranks up god tiers. Yes, I am saving for a good champ, but I would rank up stealthy, hit monkey, nick, aegon, blade, or even kilmonger, falcon, or DDHK
    Rank up Ronin. You can read my guide if you want.